Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Corona at the Exchange

Just yesterday I was thinking how nice it was that I've only had up close dealing with a nigger in months. Then, we had to go on base for groceries. I really prefer it not for the prices but for the fact that people are generally more civilized on base than the surrounding Nig Orleans area. Even the niggers at least try to maintain a modicum of halfway decent behavior since it is a military installation and even the dependeniggers know that if they screw up, their parents will hear about it. Generally speaking, military guys are better disciplinarians than civilians and don't mind whipping ass as required or even forcing them to PT. I've done that one myself numerous times and they hate it more than getting devices taken away. Yesterday, two teeniggers would prove this norm wrong.

We donned our basewide required PPE (N95's and gloves) and did our grocery shopping when the wife decided to duck into the Exchange next-door for a few minutes to price some shoes.

No sooner than she had sat down, two skylarking male teeniggers decided to plop there asses right down beside her in the shoe fitting area seats clearly defying the six foot rule posted on every aisle. Both wore mask - around their throats. I wanted to choke them right then and there when a sales clerk walked out of the stock room and yelled at them to put their mask on. Ok, almost good enough. I fumed for a minute and deliberated to myself whether I wanted to risk the ire of Mrs. Tweak by calling them out for even being there so close to us. She does NOT like confrontation in public with strangers - especially niggers since she knows how I am. Part of it is embarrassment and part fear of what could happen since I was physically attacked by niggers in the French Quarter in the past and it was directly due to her imprudent choice of words to their drunken asses on a Mardi Gras Day several years ago. (It's a long story - probably in my post history.) When I turned back around, the oldest teenigger had once again removed it's mask (I'm certain it was out of spite) and was drinking, I SHIT YOU NOT, an Arizona Iced Tea with a bag of Skittles in it's other paw. Just as the string of expletives were just about to blast directly at this nigger, the same sales clerk (did I mention it was a sheboon?) stepped out of the stockroom again and yelled at the oldest teenigger "I done tolt jewz to putcho mask on!" to which the teenigger replied "I'ze drainkin! I caint puts my maxk on!" Nevermind that was just one more stupid thing to do in a possibly virus contaminated store but that one would have only made it sick and not us - unless it sneezed. Right after that, the clerk shrieked at the two to "get cho butts up front with you aunt till it's time to go!"

So, as it turned out, my energy would have been waisted on screaming at the two since the nigger clerk was either the mammy, friend or some relative of the two teenigs. Her behavior would have not doubt went from calling down the two of them to defending them and getting in my face about it - and Mrs. Tweak would have let me have it for the rest of the evening.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Since this was on a "Military" base I would have called the MP's - those Marines don't 'F' around.
    It's an NAS Joint Reserve Base with mostly Navy MAA's, some Air Force, and Marines on base security detail. The same numbers are reflected in the ASF. No, none of them screw around but they have bigger fish to fry right now. Plus there's more to the story that I won't get into publicly for risk of doxing myself and other things. I'll PM you.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to go to LA sate next month and don't think I can get out of it. Luckily, my airline has cancelled flight to NigOrleans so I don't have to walk through the new fucked up airline terminal. Watching the team of apes trying to manage that new terminal and learn new processes is quite extraordinary. I will have to eat take out for a week in my hotel room and will be unable to monitor kitchen nigger activity. Going to be interesting.