Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"The CDC Is Actually a Vaccine Company." — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr. of Children's Health Defense joins to discuss the much-touted HPV vaccine, which new evidence shows may be ineffective and why it has done tremendous harm. He also explains how legal loopholes exempt vaccine makers from rigorous testing. He goes on to discuss the revolving door between Big Pharma and the bodies that are supposed to oversee it and curtail its abuses. He argues that regulatory capture has turned the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) into "a vaccine company."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a damn shame when I find coverage on RT more credible and pertinent than American media. I find news on RT that the American pulp publishers will simply not touch or flat out lie about and cover up every day. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe anything that anyone tries to tell me without my skeptic's microscope set to it's highest magnification. RT has it's own agenda just like every other publication and editor and I know this fully going in.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    RT has it's own agenda just like every other publication and editor and I know this fully going in.
    They let their ex-reporter Abby Martin express her opinion on Russia getting the hell out of the Ukraine and Crimea on their channel. That was pretty BASED.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.