Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a happy family

Can someone take those children away from this megaton burner and her downlow, greencard buck?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger is thinking it hit the lottery with this one! Food, clothing, shelter and muhdikk all in one gigundobeast package. If it gets really cold, it will slice her open like a tauntaun, climb inside and wait out the storm till it can build a fire, roast and eat her.

This filthy pig has no idea (or just doesn't care) the sheer hell she is setting her children up for. The mockery that those poor kids will face at school is nothing compared to the torture they will face living under the same roof as this ape.

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Can someone take those children away from this megaton burner and her downlow, greencard buck?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this even possible, an extra wide load bitch. The dimensions boggle my mind. Ok, she was a human, but now, no turning back. She's an animal in more ways than one, like her pet.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That buck found himself a jackpot. He is living the nigger dream of a fat coal burner who is supporting his last ass. Pretty soon those kids will have little niglets stealing from them and trying to muh dik them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    more of a mystery, is how the fuck do you get an ass like that?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    more of a mystery, is how the fuck do you get an ass like that?
    By eating a LOT of "soul food". AKA fried foods, food covered in cheese, a pound of bacon at every meal etc. Probably a 2 liter of soda at every meal as well.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    they'll all end up in pieces somewhere, muh dikked and burned. I feel sorry for the kids having a vile desperate cunt of a mother. It's not their fault.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    they'll all end up in pieces somewhere, muh dikked and burned. I feel sorry for the kids having a vile desperate cunt of a mother. It's not their fault.
    I'm with ya bud.
    Those poor human kids. Born to a self centered glutton of a mother. Destined for pain and misery so she can be all smiles in the short term... Until she gets the burner tag on her toe. The sad psychopathy this photo doesn't show, is the obvious anger she has for the human childrens' father.
    Willing to endanger them and subject them to a life of abject failure for the sake of revenge.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine what kind of stretcher they'll need to use when that nigger finally chimps out and kills her. Hopefully doesn't kill her human children...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv