Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NASCAR driver Kyle Larson says the word 'nigger' while livestreaming- gets suspended

Nobody should get suspended for calling a shoe a shoe.
    NASCAR star Kyle Larson suspended for using N-word during virtual race
    Larson's use of the racial slur comes a week after another driver, Bubba Wallace, "rage quit" an iRacing event.

NASCAR star Kyle Larson was suspended indefinitely by NASCAR and his racing team on Monday for dropping a racist slur during a virtual racing event.

The 27-year-old native of Elk Grove, California, was competing in an iRacing event Sunday night when he seemed to lose communication on his headset with his spotter.

During an ensuing microphone check Larson said, “You can't hear me?” Apparently believing he could not be heard, he then blurted out the N-word.

His fellow drivers in the chat were stunned by Larson’s slur, with one instantly saying: “Kyle, you’re talking to everyone, bud.”
    https://www.nascar.com/news-media/20...-indefinitely/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be fair, that was an inappropriate time to say the n-word.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    To be fair, that was an inappropriate time to say the n-word.
    Yep. Not helpful at all!

If the goal is to wage a decades-long campaign to educate, and in some ways remind, Humans of the destructive, evil, and beastly nature of niggers, we have to fly beneath the radar for now, and simply move the needle in small increments.

Niggers and their leftist Human owners are stupid. They focus on the phony canards of the KKK, White Pride idiots, Nazi skinheads, et al, as the face of anti-nigger sentiment in this country and globally. But what they don't know or acknowledge is that the vast majority of Humans on this planet avoid niggers as a rule. They don't always know why, many feel guilty about it I suspect (but don't know why), but there is a reason advanced societies have to pass laws protecting the nigger species from everyone else.

For 20 years, I have rarely passed on an opportunity to tell the truth about niggers to the uninformed. I've found ways to do that subtly. The goal is to keep telling the truth about niggers to that majority of Humans who would simply rather ignore the issue, but deep down, know the truth.