Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry 2 Subhuman Shit Apes Murder Female Human HS Students for sneakers in FL

What but a nigger murders for sneakers? No human ever killed another over a pair of shitty sneakers.

high school senior shot dead by George Walton & Adrian Cosby in botched Adidas Yeezy sneakers robbery.

Two Nogs were charged this weekend with the shooting death of Miami high school senior Andrea Camps Lacayo, who was killed earlier this week in a botched sneaker sale, the Miami Herald reports.

George Walton and Adrian Cosby, both 19, allegedly met up with Camps and her boyfriend, Sergio Berben, on Tuesday to buy three pairs of Adidas Yeezy sneakers for $935.
    https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...bbery-arrests/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sneaker_killers.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	11101

Well, as the founder of one nigger bashing site used to say, "Never (ever) Do Business with a Nigger".
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 04-13-2020 at 11:47 PM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, the vendors should have known NOT to meet in a remote area in front of an abandoned house, and not to deal with niggers. Never, ever, period. Never say never, it's been said, but here is an instance wherein never really means never.

Nigs can have human sounding names, but their ape DNA always comes through.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Sadly, the vendors should have known NOT to meet in a remote area in front of an abandoned house, and not to deal with niggers. Never, ever, period. Never say never, it's been said, but here is an instance wherein never really means never.
    I hate to blame the victims, but they're Darwin Award winners. They could have at least met at a Starbucks. Actually, scratch that, Starbucks would have blamed the victims completely and cheered the niggers for unofficial repatriations.

My local police have standing offers to let strangers meet right in front of the station. There's nothing safer with all the bright lights and security cams.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sneaker_killers.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	11112 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	50 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	11113

Mega PUKE! Those two filthy sub-cockroach mega-turd specimens of sons of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo are particularly disgusting! And I wish for them and amazing time and very long enrollment @ NU.