Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Peeksikill Druggy Nog slashes 22 cars worth of tires of nurses at Cortlandt Hospital

Westchester County Nurses Find Their Tires Slashed, Ape Aperested
    Some nurses at a New York hospital who had just been lauded for their work during the coronavirus pandemic ended their stress-filled overnight shifts to find their tires had been slashed while they worked.

The New York State Police reported that the tires of 22 vehicles were found slashed Friday morning outside New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital in Westchester County.

Daniel R. Hall, 29, was arrested on charges including criminal mischief and possession of a controlled substance. Police said he had a small amount of PCP when he was arrested.
    https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/ca...-tires-slashed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2020-04-13-at-9.47.26-AM-640x501.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	11100
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they punish that species-traitor human that was participating in the crimes alongside the nigger.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is an old photo from a 2014 drug bust. I don't think he was involved in this crime.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dad was a volunteer firefighter in our hometown. There was only one street in the entire city that had niggers on it with maybe three dozen famblies on it. One night, he gets the call and races to the station, arrives in niggertown as we called it and put out the nigferno. Like most, the firemen would show up on scene since the first to the station rolled the trucks and dad didn't live as close to the station as them. When the fire was put out, all the firemen went back to their cars and found that all their tires had been slashed. Yep, that's nigger gratitude for you! Bite the hand that feeds you, niggers! Dad told me that most of the firemen would just sit on their hands and take their own damn sweet time after that when the firephone rang and dispatch would give the address as "across the tracks." Of course, no-one did that if lives were known to be at stake - even nigger lives. By the time they would get to the nigger's hovel, It would always be a total loss and they wouldn't bother trying to put it out (or get out of the engines) unless they thought it was going to spread to other properties. No-one would dare even think of driving their personal vehicles to a nigger house fire after that.

Congratulations, niggers. You sure showed whitey!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I hope they punish that species-traitor human that was participating in the crimes alongside the nigger.
    In other news reports, only the nigger was shown, so I don't think Kelly was involved here.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    In other news reports, only the nigger was shown, so I don't think Kelly was involved here.
    Maybe Kelly turned his life around.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    When the fire was put out, all the firemen went back to their cars and found that all their tires had been slashed. Yep, that's nigger gratitude for you! Bite the hand that feeds you, niggers! Dad told me that most of the firemen would just sit on their hands and take their own damn sweet time after that when the firephone rang and dispatch would give the address as "across the tracks." Of course, no-one did that if lives were known to be at stake - even nigger lives. By the time they would get to the nigger's hovel, It would always be a total loss and they wouldn't bother trying to put it out (or get out of the engines) unless they thought it was going to spread to other properties. No-one would dare even think of driving their personal vehicles to a nigger house fire after that.

Congratulations, niggers. You sure showed whitey!
    I've heard of feral niggers shooting emergency personnel. Niggers have no concept of gratitude.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    By the time they would get to the nigger's hovel, It would always be a total loss and they wouldn't bother trying to put it out (or get out of the engines) unless they thought it was going to spread to other properties.
    Wouldn't a nigger nest be a total loss anyway?

Letting one burn down can only improve the area.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.