Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Muzzie pranks thousands of dollars in pizzas because he hates Italians

A Florida man called more than a dozen New Jersey restaurants and placed large orders he said were for the local police department, but never paid for or picked up the food, authorities said.
    and:

"In several of the follow-up calls the pizzerias made to the phone number that placed the order, Khetani would make statements about Italians and wished they would be affected with the coronavirus," police said.
    Yet, authorities are still considering if the crimes are "biased" in nature. Not hate crimes, since only YT commits those.

https://news.yahoo.com/man-accused-s...175800162.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Khetani would make statements about Italians and wished they would be affected with the coronavirus,
    Looks like one stupid sandnigger˛ there. Likely, no Italians were financially hurt by this. In all my fifty some odd years here, I have only been to two Italian owned pizzerias and even then, they were second and third generation generation Italian Americans with the surviving owners born in the states. It's more likely that other dunecoons were hit, however, what with them having there dirty fingers in every small business pie.

I can think of several charges that would stick, starting with grand larceny.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sudeep = Indian, but Khetani=sandnigger. Maybe a Paki. A tame crime compared to regular nigger crimes of rape and muh-dikk, but it needs to pay 3x what it cost. Hit them where it hurts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It makes me upset when humans are victimized by such overt acts of racism, discrimination, and hatred.

Why do dark skinned people of color do this to humans?

And in this case, it seems like it was literally BEGGING the police to investigate it.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    It makes me upset when humans are victimized by such overt acts of racism, discrimination, and hatred.

Why do dark skinned people of color do this to humans?

And in this case, it seems like it was literally BEGGING the police to investigate it.
    It DEFINITELY was.