Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers BANNED from McDonald's in China

'If you're black you can't go out': Africans in China face racism in Covid-19 crackdown

Africans in southern China's largest city say they have become targets of suspicion and subjected to forced evictions, arbitrary quarantines and mass coronavirus testing as the country steps up its fight against imported infections.

China says it has largely curbed its Covid-19 outbreak but a recent cluster of cases linked to the Nigerian community in Guangzhou sparked the alleged discrimination by locals and virus prevention officials.

Local authorities in the industrial centre of 15 million said at least eight people diagnosed with the illness had spent time in the city's Yuexiu district, known as "Little Africa".

Five were Nigerian nationals who faced widespread anger after reports surfaced that they had broken a mandatory quarantine and been to eight restaurants and other public places instead of staying home.

As a result, nearly 2,000 people they came into contact with had to be tested for Covid-19 or undergo quarantine, state media said.
    https://www.france24.com/en/20200411...d-19-crackdown
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 04-13-2020 at 08:26 PM. Reason: added video/updated
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Translation: Chinese residents subjected to TNB no matter where nigger invaders spread.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I just love how politically incorrect they are in China. Too bad those signs can't be posted everywhere else. Has no one else caught on as to why niggers need to be banned?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There isn't much to like about China's political system, but this is one of them.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like niggers can read.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have our value system. We should respect China's value system of treating niggers how they see fit. The only way niggers behave is when they know their place, they know the cops won't grovel at them, and when they aren't worshipped.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen with my own eyes how much the chinamen have zero tolerance for niggers.

I've told this story here before, but one of the funniest things I've ever seen (involving niggers anyway) was during the Beijing Olympics back in 2008. The in-laws took the whole damn fam' on a little field trip ...

Anyway, I was with my late father-in-law in the hotel bar one night. He was telling me a story about him killing a polar bear when he was 16 (turned out to be 100% true!), when I noticed two or three coal-black niggers drinking and ooking loudly a few tables away.

Jacques was oblivious and carried right on with his story. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a couple chinamen in suits whispering in the shadows. A couple minutes later, one of them walked over to the table, and in very broken Engrish, told the niggers that the bar was closed. They reacted in typical nigger fashion by getting all animated and eeking at the hotel guy like howler monkeys.

I swear to the White Christ, no more than 3 or 4 minutes went by before numerous Beijing constables rushed into the bar and hauled away the niggers. I couldn't tell if niggers' accents were British or Caribbean, but they ooked loudly as they were dragged off. The whole time this commotion was taking place, my father-in-law was drinking his booze and telling me his stories -- totally clueless.

The rest of the patrons in the bar were grinning and snickering just minutes after the niggers were shown door. Most of them were European or Anglo.

Jacques started looking around and asked me if he'd "missed something" ...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chinese clothes washing detergent commercial sums up precisely what the Chinese think of dirty filthy nigger animals.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1250618731744710656

I know, from experience that many of the Asians here in Melbourne also know the truth, as they haven't been subjected to decades of P.C. programming, like YT has.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    The Chinese clothes washing detergent commercial sums up precisely what the Chinese think of dirty filthy nigger animals.

Why OH WHY can't we have commercials like that here?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post

I know, from experience that many of the Asians here in Melbourne also know the truth, as they haven't been subjected to decades of P.C. programming, like YT has.
    Awesome. Imagne if you could just shove a nigger in a washing machine and have it transform into a human being?