Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

US says China treating them niggers poorly.

African nations, US say blacks mistreated in Chinese city
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/african-n...115543155.html

We all know how much US government loves niggers from little towns to all the big cities etc... Lord forbid you mistreat a nigger!

Holy Nigger loving shit, two main news stories on Yahoo are how badly niggers are being treated in China lol. This story was a few headlines down from the other one.

African community targeted in China virus crackdown
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/african-c...053136117.html

Niggers look the same no matter where. They don't wear mask for safety but will wear one from robberies.

Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 04-11-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW we are losing the war on nigger comments on yahoo since the quarantine, all the liberals stay home and says all the crime stats are racist and made up etc.. lol.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get it - niggers whining about how they're treated in Russian and China. If I went to a foreign country and got treated badly I'd go home. So why don't those parasitic, feral coons go back to Nigeria or Somalia or to whatever other infested hellhole that shat them out?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wouldn't surprise me even a little bit to learn that Coronapocalypse started out as a solution to China's nigger and asslifter problem, and just got loosed on the rest of us as smokescreen. There's probably labs all over the world working to develop that magic 'Nigger-B-Gone' formula.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chinese know that niggers are a high risk group for spreading the virus. They only need to look at the virus statistics for niggers in the US to see that. Why cant the niggers just take the hint and go back to their own countries? The Australian government asked all foreign visitors here to piss off over a week ago. What's the difference? Oh! Of course, they're niggers!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me even a little bit to learn that Coronapocalypse started out as a solution to China's nigger and asslifter problem, and just got loosed on the rest of us as smokescreen. There's probably labs all over the world working to develop that magic 'Nigger-B-Gone' formula.
    I remember a game I played in the 90s called Metal Gear Solid. In the game there was a virus called Foxdie that could kill people based on their DNA by causing a heart attack. Some day it may be a reality. The scary thing is the possibility of it being developed to target human DNA.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chinese have done themselves in by letting the shitskinned beasts into their country in the first place. Eventually the place will be overrun.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chinese have banned niggers from McNiggers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1249356804137660417
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    The Chinese have banned niggers from McNiggers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1249356804137660417
    In my state we've already mostly transitioned to restaurants only offering pickup at the curb or delivery.

It will be interesting to see if this trend continues after COVID-19 is less of a problem. Niggers should be forced to only pickup at the curb or receive deliveries, and only humans should be allowed both of those options AND the option of eating inside.

The price of fast food these days, though... I think it has tripled in price over the last couple of years. The closure of some meat processing facilities will not help that situation at all.

It may be time to consider eating veggies that are shaped and flavored to taste like meat.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.