Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Violent sow punches cops in NYC. Cops punch sow back.

It's amazing how niggers feel free now to assault police, what with them being a protected species and all.

Lower the volume as nigger buck screams in protest, "That's a female!" because we know how caring the bucks are towards their sows.
    The lawyer of a woman arrested for punching a cop in the Bronx said today her client should be freed because her work delivering medicines makes her an essential worker.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chromelessDM_0

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the cop's knuckles going to be OK??

Even as a civilian, if you decide to step up to me and without justification (which I wouldn't give anyone) punch me like a man, then I will respond accordingly. If you want to be treated like a lady or a gentleman, then act accordingly. I don't care what gender any creature is. If it threatens my life or health, I will swat the mosquito, shoot the wild dog, poison the rodents or bring whatever force the situation requires to whatever the specific threatening species requires to stop it.

This idiot nigger screeching "datz a female" would not matter to me any more than the toilette paper stuck to Jack Schitt's boot and it sure as shit shouldn't matter to the cop or the courts.

You pound it's ass to the pavement, officer, and have a good day. Just make sure to check your knuckles to make sure it didn't infect you.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would try not to hit a female human if possible, but if that person hit me, then I have the right to defend myself and retaliate and neutralize the attack. If a negress hits me, I'd have no qualms hitting it back. They're vicious and feral, and will probably outweigh me. Fucking nigger yelling it's a female - who cares, it assaulted a cop.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatow View Post
    fucking nigger yelling it's a female
    how can it tell the difference!??
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    how can it tell the difference!??
    They know their species; it smelled female gorilla funk.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I would try not to hit a female human if possible, but if that person hit me, then I have the right to defend myself and retaliate and neutralize the attack. If a negress hits me, I'd have no qualms hitting it back. They're vicious and feral, and will probably outweigh me. Fucking nigger yelling it's a female - who cares, it assaulted a cop.
    Actual decent human females don't go around physically attacking anyone, ever. That comes from monstrous feminazis and nigger sows, so of course they should be hit back. Hard. With sows, it's probably safer to hit first, because they are truly dangerous, more so than the bucks.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can say that I have never hit a woman - ever. That's not to say that I've never been hit by one and I don't mean slapped. I mean plaid shirt college softball playing thirty pounds over my weight class types that will throw a haymaker. It took a lot of self control to remind myself that even though they deserved it and were about as much of a lady as a wolverine, I was still a gentleman.

I could not and would not afford the same consideration to a sow.

I don't want to think about ever having to hit a human female. Hopefully, I will never find myself put in the position of having to make that decision but I am getting on in years and in health. For reasons that I will not go into, I cannot afford to just stand there and take a beating anymore. It would not end well for me. Maybe it's better for me to be tried by twelve than carried by six.