Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's what happens when you decriminalize shoplifting in amounts < $1000...

A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stores will turn into banks. Like point to what you wank behind a thick bulletproof wall.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    The stores will turn into banks. Like point to what you wank behind a thick bulletproof wall.
    That's a funny typo!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers ruin everything
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    That's a funny typo!
    Was it really though?...

The stores will turn into wanks. Like wank to what you wank behind a thick wankproof wall.
    Damn nigger wankers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simple solution: No ID, No Entry.

Every customer or patron must show a state-issued picture ID to enter the store, and that same ID to leave it. A photocopy of that ID will be made at the time of entry. When the customer exits, they show their ID and are given that photocopy.

My guess is, most of the more problematic niggers out there don't have ID.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 04-11-2020 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Spelling like a nigger

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Simple solution: No ID, No Entry.

Every customer or patron must show a state-issued picture ID to enter the store, and that same ID to leave it. A photocopy of that ID will be made at the time of entry. When the customer exits, they show their ID and are given that photocopy.

My guess is, most of the more problematic niggers out there don't have ID.
    I'm ok with this, heck, with the new IDs, legal and illegals will be differentiated. But I'm sure the ACLU and other liberal groups will oppose this as stereotyping, racist, unconstitutional, etc etc. Wearing hoodies and face masks (prior to coronavirus) was a warning that some nigger was up to no good. Then they commit criminal acts and complain bitterly when they're arrested.

San Francisco invited this on themselves. No sympathy from me for their idiotic ways of nigger loving and liberalism. I just don't want everywhere else decriminalizing this kind of theft.

Same thing with illegals, stealing this country and it's Oxygen. Yes it's criminal you border hoppers. But no, California wants to welcome these fools who have nothing to give back. Behave like a nigger in lawlessness, to me it's practically a nigger. I bring this up because I am so glad that since corona, the border is closed. See, if we really wanted, we can seal it off. Those that sneak in, when caught are thrown back within the hour. While we're at it, why not send these feral apes out of here, too.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think once we get back to allowing people in crowded places we're going to have more ID checks, as in proof of immunity. Think "clubs" = bongo parties.

Niggers refuse to adhere to any kind of laws, so of course they won't abide and will claim raciss when they're kept out.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, I'm not sure what good "immunity" cards will be if it seems to be possible to get reinfected with COVID-19.

I think some folks are suggesting that there might be a minimum of 8 known strains.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I bring this up because I am so glad that since corona, the border is closed.
    So is Mexico racist now that it's not worth letting in Guatemalans and Nicaraguans "just passing through," and getting stuck in all those Mexican border towns?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89846168_2679595115591720_4675623143568572416_n.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	11098
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I hate to be a bummer, but this virus and many more to come will be a permanent part of our lives and all future generations.

If you think this nCoV19 will be gone in a few weeks, think again. More like 4 or 5 months to things start to return to semi-normal.
    There is a silver lining to these dark clouds, though.

This will most likely cause a severe reversal on "diversity trends" that were quite likely responsible for fomenting this awful situation.

Also, it is such a crying shame that so many people of color seem to be catching and dying from the beer virus. If they were segregated from humans, this would probably be less of a problem, as that would mean they would be much less likely to come in contact with white and yellow people that might be carriers.

And without the negative influence of humans on their society and culture, they would finally have an opportunity to build some flying pyramids for their kangs and qwangs to fly around in, and harness the power of their magical melanin powers.

Also, did anyone else notice that it was AFTER forced integration between people of color and humans that the SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus) traveled to the USA, morphed itself into HIV, was spread because it became the GRID (and to this day, many downlow niggers engage in unsafe sexual practices), and is now known as AIDS (because downlow niggers spread it to coalburners and oildrillers)?

Here is also a helpful list of diseases that originated in Africa and can now be found in the USA:

AIDS
    Malaria
    Meningitis
    Tuberculosis
    Diabetes
    Alcohol related cirrhosis of the liver
    Epilepsy
    Ebola
    Polio
    Yellow Fever
    Monkeypox
    Lassa Fever
    Zika
    Measles
    Mumps
    Rubella
    Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, etc.
    Typhoid
    Cholera
    Rabies
    and Parasites known as Niglets (if you are a coalburner or oildriller)
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.