Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Surgeon General dindu asks niggers to lay off the 'alcohol, tobacco and drugs’ because coronavirus

At least he didn't ask them to lay off muh dik. Then the niggers would riot.
    Surgeon General Jerome Adams Tells Black People to Lay Off Alcohol, Tobacco, and Drugs to Prevent COVID-19 Deaths: 'Do It for Your Big Mama'

“US Surgeon General Jerome Adams says black, Latino & other ppl of color should ‘avoid alcohol, tobacco and drugs.’ ‘We need you to step up,’ he says,” Alcindor reported on Twitter, noting that some will find Adams’ language offensive.
    In a follow-up tweet, Alcindor noted that Adams “tells black people, Latinos, and other ppl of color to avoid alcohol and drugs and adds: ‘Do it for your abuela, do it for your grandaddy, do it for your Big Mama, do it for your pop pop.’”
    https://archive.is/SNOBf
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 04-11-2020 at 12:29 AM. Reason: revised link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this SG was working for a Clinton admin, the media would be singing praises for the both of them for the "down to earth" language that people of color could relate to.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, I'm wondering how a boy like this became SG, and a Lt. Admiral. And an MD. Must be a magic nigger. 10x over.

Niggers are unhealthy because they eat like pigs, smoke, engage in promiscuity, and do drugs and alcohol without control. That's what makes them more prone to coronavirus. No amount of reparations, equality, AA, will bring niggers up to equal with humans.

Frankly, I don't listen to this nigger. I listen to those who really deserved their MD or PhD.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    First of all, I'm wondering how a boy like this became SG, and a Lt. Admiral. And an MD. Must be a magic nigger. 10x over.
    Scholarships and affirmative action. The nigger's commission is in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (PHSCC). That boy's no navy nigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Adams
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He axts them to do this after the Baltimore HNIC axts them to all quit killing each other and stuff.

Fuck, maybe next they'll be axted to act fucking human.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...anaesthesiologist and vice admiral in the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps...
    Dis nigger got the Looks-At-Muh going on! He gots him a real fancy title, and a fancy uniform wif all kinda medals and gold braid and all kinda sheeit.

I doubt he's ever anesthetized a patient or set foot on board a ship. What a fucking nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh lord save them homeless niggers!

Advocates furious after outbreak at San Francisco shelter
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/advocates...002128623.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see Jerome is in trouble. A sowpotomus "reporter" didn't like his offensive language and got all triggered 'n sheeit. Seems she thinks the nigger is being rayciss:

“Do it for your Abuela, do it for your Grandaddy, do it for your Big Momma, do it for your Pop Pop,” he said.

That language immediately triggered PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor, who said that the language was offensive.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ion-big-momma/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Next rayciss volley in 3, 2, 1...

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I see Jerome is in trouble. A sowpotomus "reporter" didn't like his offensive language and got all triggered 'n sheeit. Seems she thinks the nigger is being rayciss:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ion-big-momma/
    Fauxchi (yeah I meant that) will be the next one to get blasted:

Dr. Anthony Fauci also stood up and defended Adams’ choice of language.
    “I know Jerome personally and I can just testify that he made not even a hint of being offensive with that comment, I thought that was appropriate,” Fauci said.
    I can't smell it coming in the next headlines: "White Trump Corona Task Force member defends offensive racial comments made by Trump Surgeon General appointee"

Of all the shit this clown has said and done, this one will be the one he finally catches shit on. Just wait.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That sheboon is one of the biggest race hustlers in the media. The sows whole education and career is based on crying racism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamiche_Alcindor

Trump hates the cunt.

Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry. There will be very few obese sheboons left to ook by the time this virus has run its course.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger surgeon general has a coalburning wife. It looks like Spartacus Booker. The sow, something Alcindor, was probably owned its forebears as Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For once niggers listen. Stock price of Newports, colt 45, and cough medicine plummet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.