Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Retard nigger w/ mind of an 11 year old kills his burner with his sail foam

Young mum killed after 'aggressive' boyfriend threw mobile phone at her during date night

A young mum was left to die in the street by her boyfriend after he threw a mobile phone at her hitting her in the neck.

Levi Ogden, 26, collapsed to the floor after being struck by the device launched by aggressive Lloyd Birkby.

He then left her to die in the street following the incident in Halifax town centre, Leeds Crown Court heard today.

It outlined that he has a mental age of just 11 years and 5 months and that his IQ is described as that of average.
    Judge Geoffrey Mason QC sentenced Birkby to five years in prison for the manslaughter of Levi Odgen.
    https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/...ssive-18061924
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apes do not make good pets. Bed down with an ape and it might turn on you. Bestiality has consequences.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

It outlined that he has a mental age of just 11 years and 5 months and that his IQ is described as that of average nigger, 79
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    It outlined that he has a mental age of just 11 years and 5 months and that his IQ is described as that of average nigger, 79
    That coalburner wasn't just a species traitor, she was also a CHILD MOLESTER!
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What nigger doesn't have the mind of an 11 year old?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    An 11 year old what? I've raised two human children and both of them managed to make it past eleven years old without stealing from, robbing, raping or murdering anyone.

I find that comment offensive to every human child and parent. Unless you were a member of the Manson family, you didn't behave this way at eleven or any other young age. IQ is no excuse for bad behavior. That is saying "Oh... he's stupid. He should be given a pass!" I've know several parents of Down's syndrome children as well as their children. IQ is not a reason or an excuse. The reason is they're niggers. The excuse is non-existent.