Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger lights firecracker in his eye

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Darwin is rolling in his grave - LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF!!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame it didn't put another firecracker in its other eye and light them at the same time.

Or played russian roulette with a pistol.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^They play nigger Russian roulette. That's when they use a stolen Hi-point 9mm. Too bad they jam so much.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???

Darwin is rolling in his grave - LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF!!!
    I wish Darwin was right. If he was, niggers would be extinct!
    He didn't take altruistic, do-gooder whiteys into account that protect niggers from the laws of reality.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_Altruism

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They really don't even have IQs as high as those of chimpanzees.

I really wish they'd go back to the Fire Challenge, but if not, they need to start sticking the firecrackers up muh dik.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Proposed challenge!!!

No shitter once again so bear with me. I was a teenager working at a grocery store with another white guy (I'll just call him Bob) who was friends with a nigger (more like his weed dealer but...). I met this nigger and his brother one day when they showed up at our local pool hall hangout in the parking lot to drop off an ahem - product for Bob. The younger nigger was driving and seemed normal as far as nigger weed dealers go but the other was oddly quiet, withdrawn and mostly stared at the floorboard of the car. I assumed it was just a typically retarded nigger.

After they left, Bob asked me what I thought about the nigger's older brother. I just replied that I didn't know and couldn't tell because it never made eye contact or said a word. Bob then told me the older nigger brother's story as was related to Bob by the nigger's father quite flippantly and matter of fact as dad gave no shits. It goes as follows:

About five years prior the guy was normal for a nigger but, being a young teenage boy, especially a nigger yoot, was all about muhh dikk. Some other nigger at this kid's school told him that the next time he decided to... uhmm... celebrate palm sunday - he should shock himself on his dikk and that it would make for some kind of better niggasm. I guess this is just another version (albeit possibly deadly) of a circle jerk. This stupid nigger kid did just what the other boys told him to do and took the wire out of a spiral bound school notebook, (hey, it wasn't like it was being used) broke it into two pieces and stuck the wires into the 120 outlet in it's bedroom. It then proceeded with the job at hand. A few minutes later, his parents were sitting in the living room watching TV when they heard a scream followed by a horrific crash. When the teenigger didn't respond, his parents went to it's room to see what happened. They found the nigger unresponsive and halfway through the drywall opposite the socket with it's hayed partially sticking through the other wall in the next room. It's pants were around it's ankles and it's dikk was smoldering.

Yes, there were even more graphic details provided and no, I won't go into them here. I'm already worried that I might be making Diva sick at this point.

To that day, the nigger's dikk didn't function and it struggled to even piss.

That explained the older nigger brother's demeanor and refusal to even look up. It was embarrassment and shame. So see guys - niggers actually can feel shame! It just takes 120 volts at 20 amps, a trip to the burn unit and a couple of skin grafts.

The best part of this story is that this nigger has eliminated itself from the gene pool!

So, what we need to do is start the "Light socket challenge" and get these niggers to start doing the same.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully the next time this sub-cockroach mega-turd "son-of-Ohomo" will try this stunt with a cherry bomb in its anus, another in its filthy mouf and another in its crotch.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looks like the nigger was already missing that eye. Too bad he didn't use TNT instead.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    It's a shame it didn't put another firecracker in its other eye and light them at the same time.

Or played russian roulette with a pistol.
    I had a video of niggers literally playing Russian Roulette, but aimed at their feet instead of their heads. One of the niggers took a bullet and limped away leaving a trail of blood.