Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Man in red pickup runs over niggers attacking sandmonkey lube shop owner

'Heroic person in a red pickup truck saved my life': Windsor man hurt in brawl

Wow, that Canada sure is becoming so multicultural and inclusive.
    The Major Crimes Branch of Windsor police are investigating a violent brawl outside of a Windsor business.

A fight broke out Monday evening and multiple witnesses posted the video online.

The outburst involving about 15 people happened in the Lube King parking lot near the intersection of Tecumseh Road East and Central Avenue.

The apparent target - Moe Al Latif.

“Some people came over here, they’ve been threatening me for a while, and they came here and attacked me and my brother,” says Al Latif.

Al Latif is the owner of Lube King. He wouldn’t get into details as to what started the argument, saying it’s a police investigation.

Witnesses say people involved had weapons ranging from Machettes and knives, to pipes and bats.
    https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/heroic-pe...rawl-1.4886385

Two arrested in big brawl that included pickup truck used as weapon

The bizarre tale of a pickup driver mowing down several people outside a Windsor auto shop only grew stranger Tuesday as details emerged of a massive street brawl that led to the shocking moment.

A viral video showing a pickup truck striking people in a Lube King parking lot on Monday, and the ensuing melee, was the boiling point in a months-long feud, according to a person involved.

Moe Al Latif, who owns Lube King with his two brothers, said the pickup driver was actually coming to his rescue.

“I was fighting off three or four people at the same time,” said Al Latif, 26. “Then one guy came rushing out of nowhere, hit me with the big pipe on my head. I fell. They started stabbing me. Then that’s when the person in the red truck came around and hit them and saved my life.

“If he would have been five seconds later I might be dead.”
    https://windsorstar.com/news/local-n...-pickup-truck/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure how I feel about this one.

Sure, a truck ran over some niggers, but that resulted in a sand nigger's life being saved.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hero my ass.

A hero stops to render aid and calls 911 for help - well, if there were humans involve.

A real hero would have backed up to make sure he got them all - sandniggers included. I kid of course. (Don't want to fuel those lurking nigger lovers)

Probably a nigger in a stolen truck drunk on coat foatee fibes & high on crack, weed and baff salts. Likely doesn't even know it hit anything.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go Trudeau, you welcomed this filth into your country, now look at what's happening.

The next PM Canada elects is going to be the northern version of Trump. Much needed.