Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Sanitizer

Went to pick up groceries yesterday. Used their pick up service so I didn't have to go in the store. Parked 3 slots down from where i was parked were two nigger sows. They told the clerk to just stack everything on the ground so they could "sanitize" it before loading it into their car.

Both sows are wearing cotton masks, not N95 masks, both are wearing shower caps, for reasons only they know. Both are making a BIG SHOW out of what they're doing, because niggers thrive on attention.

They picked up each item, and I kid you not, sprayed it with Glade. Not Lysol, but Glade, in the purple can. Then tossed it into a black plastic trash bag until the bag was full and started on another trash bag.

A white lady parked right next to them asked why they were spraying their food with Glade, one sow tells her, "We don't have any Lysol spray and this be the same shit" The white lady tried to correct them, BIG MISTAKE! The other sow told her to "mind yo bizznizz, we know what we doin". Then the two sows began talking to each other loudly about uppity white folks thinkin' they knows everything. Once again making a big show about it and trying to draw everyones attention.

I actually kind of felt bad for the white lady, she tried to help, something I would never do with a nigger, but she did anyhow, and got treated poorly because of it. I would have done exactly what I did, watch them poison themselves by spraying Glade on their food, and keep my distance.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookin Eek View Post
    They picked up each item, and I kid you not, sprayed it with Glade. Not Lysol, but Glade, in the purple can.
    And now we have our link as to why niggers be all dying & shit from da beer flu.

https://www.considerable.com/home/cl...s-bad-for-you/

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glade? Maybe those niggers should try Raid. It's all the same shit yo!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those sows should be spraying themselves to keep the stink down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Glade? Maybe those niggers should try Raid. It's all the same shit yo!
    Sounds good to me! Studies show that Raid for niggers is extremely effective as mouthwash, for sore throats, and that special ingredient for Creole seasoning.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When passing by niggers, mind your own business.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookin Eek View Post
    I actually kind of felt bad for the white lady, she tried to help, something I would never do with a nigger, but she did anyhow, and got treated poorly because of it. I would have done exactly what I did, watch them poison themselves by spraying Glade on their food, and keep my distance.
    Niggers have Glade? The thought of nigger funk sprayed over with imitation roses actually makes me queasy.

Anyway, we know what happens when trying to help niggers. Worst case scenario, you get raped, robbed, murdered/chopped up/incinerated, etc. Best case scenario:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roasted.png 
Views:	139 
Size:	421.3 KB 
ID:	11146

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Help a nigger? I wouldn't call 911 if a niggers nest was on fire.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember driving around a curve once in a semi-rural area and a car was perpendicular to the road with its front bumper stuck in a wall. I pulled up to consider assisting and I noticed an Obuma sticker on the back....so I kept on going slowly and steered around the mess peeping inside. I saw a load of nappy hair strung out on the white airbag. It looked like a daddy long legs climbing up a white washed wall....so I put my foot down and got the fuck out of there. I always drive with a dash cam now so I can video the last two minutes in any situation to protect my innocence, just in case some worthless do gooding corrupted human gets my license plate thinking I may have been involved. I wouldn't give a nigger the stench off my shit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ You probably missed a good opportunity to send it to NU there. Odds are crack or weed was involved. Next time, back up, record and post the video here.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully the well-meaning human lady learned a very important life lesson: Avoid the groid. And here is another lesson:

Black libes = Fecal matter.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wouldn't surprise me to see a bunch of coons spraying stuff down with jenkem to "sanitize" it.
    The nigger definition of "clean" isn't even close to what we humans think. But then again, they're just like us, right?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.