Went to pick up groceries yesterday. Used their pick up service so I didn't have to go in the store. Parked 3 slots down from where i was parked were two nigger sows. They told the clerk to just stack everything on the ground so they could "sanitize" it before loading it into their car.

Both sows are wearing cotton masks, not N95 masks, both are wearing shower caps, for reasons only they know. Both are making a BIG SHOW out of what they're doing, because niggers thrive on attention.

They picked up each item, and I kid you not, sprayed it with Glade. Not Lysol, but Glade, in the purple can. Then tossed it into a black plastic trash bag until the bag was full and started on another trash bag.

A white lady parked right next to them asked why they were spraying their food with Glade, one sow tells her, "We don't have any Lysol spray and this be the same shit" The white lady tried to correct them, BIG MISTAKE! The other sow told her to "mind yo bizznizz, we know what we doin". Then the two sows began talking to each other loudly about uppity white folks thinkin' they knows everything. Once again making a big show about it and trying to draw everyones attention.

I actually kind of felt bad for the white lady, she tried to help, something I would never do with a nigger, but she did anyhow, and got treated poorly because of it. I would have done exactly what I did, watch them poison themselves by spraying Glade on their food, and keep my distance.