Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

African niggers BURN DOWN Covid-19 test center for fear it would spread disease

Feral Real African Niggers™ spooled up to a CAT-5 chimpout in the Ivory Coast on Monday and burned down a Covid-19 testing center they thought would spread disease.

We Chimpers often speculate as to the actual depths of nigger stupidity. Most of us see it every day with our own eyes. We read about it here and all over the interwebs. But every time we think we have a bead on some definable metric, niggers manage to do something even stupider.

Very likely, this "testing center", would have saved nigger lives. I have no doubt the facility the niggers torched was being provided by some NGO do-gooders who wanted to help the unfortunate niggers avoid the 'vid, but we all know how attempting to help niggers always ends -- destruction, failure, and death.

I didn't know whether to put this post here or in "Life without Parole" because it's both an act of "Felonious Lawlessness" and a prime example of nigger FAIL! This is also a prime example of the Fourth Law of Negrology (among several others...): Negroes are always their own worst enemies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...bring-disease/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does anyone expect from primitive, 60IQ, feral, superstitious niggers? Let them burn everything down. Give them gasoline and matches.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What does anyone expect from primitive, 60IQ, feral, superstitious niggers? Let them burn everything down. Give them gasoline and matches.
    Oh, I totally agree.

If it were up to me, I'd fly dozens of C-130 sorties over sub-Saharan Africa to drop pallets of kerosene, grenades, guns, ammo of course, crack, booze, Bic lighters, road flares, machetes, baseball bats, and shredded scrap metal the niggers could use for shrapnel.

Same thing for Detroit, Philly, Balti, Chicago, Houston, etc...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave the wild african niggers alone ya would-be philanthropic rich fucks!
    Dindus are supposed to have off-the-charts mortality rates to offset the fact that they breed like cockroaches. These 'humanitarian' measures are just upsetting Mother Nature's balance. And bad things will surely follow if these things continue.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Leave the wild african niggers alone ya would-be philanthropic rich fucks!
    Dindus are supposed to have off-the-charts mortality rates to offset the fact that they breed like cockroaches. These 'humanitarian' measures are just upsetting Mother Nature's balance. And bad things will surely follow if these things continue.

I swear no one would believe this if they didn't see it. But yeah - if interfering do-gooder YT suckers left the niggers to their own devices they'd be extinct in less than a generation.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Feral Real African Niggers™ spooled up to a CAT-5 chimpout in the Ivory Coast on Monday and burned down a Covid-19 testing center they thought would spread disease.

We Chimpers often speculate as to the actual depths of nigger stupidity. Most of us see it every day with our own eyes. We read about it here and all over the interwebs. But every time we think we have a bead on some definable metric, niggers manage to do something even stupider.

Very likely, this "testing center", would have saved nigger lives. I have no doubt the facility the niggers torched was being provided by some NGO do-gooders who wanted to help the unfortunate niggers avoid the 'vid, but we all know how attempting to help niggers always ends -- destruction, failure, and death.

I didn't know whether to put this post here or in "Life without Parole" because it's both an act of "Felonious Lawlessness" and a prime example of nigger FAIL! This is also a prime example of the Fourth Law of Negrology (among several others...): Negroes are always their own worst enemies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...bring-disease/

That continent is fucked. Good luck practicing social distancing in the muddafuckaland or getting them to believe any kind of science to preserve their worthless lives.

It's perfect that they're getting hit after the U.S. and the rest of the world, which has bigger problems now than saving their stupid asses.

This could seriously kill a billion boons in the next couple of months.
    Last edited by Monkeybash; 04-06-2020 at 11:06 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybash View Post

This could seriously kill a billion boons in the next couple of months.
    One can only hope.

But... would this site still exist if there were no more niggers?
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    One can only hope.

But... would this site still exist if there were no more niggers?
    There are still dune coons. Nigger is both an animal and a state of mind. The two cannot be separated.

Sand-niggers are not human by choice. They make a purposeful choice to be animals. The only way to destroy the lot of them would be to round up every copy of the koran and burn it, then somehow push the entire lot of them into the ocean. As long as one survives, it's invasion of the body snatchers. They infect everywhere they go.

You would have to rid the planet of all niggers and asslifters simultaneously.

After that, why would there be a need for CO?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    There are still dune coons. Nigger is both an animal and a state of mind. The two cannot be separated.

Sand-niggers are not human by choice. They make a purposeful choice to be animals. The only way to destroy the lot of them would be to round up every copy of the koran and burn it, then somehow push the entire lot of them into the ocean. As long as one survives, it's invasion of the body snatchers. They infect everywhere they go.

You would have to rid the planet of all niggers and asslifters simultaneously.

After that, why would there be a need for CO?
    BUT nigs and sandnigs have already infected a lot of humans, because now we have coalburners, oildrillers, wiggers, chiggers, nigger lovers, and liberals. Those infected with nigger culture would still be around.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers never cease to disappoint me in their utter stupidity
    Yep. Every time I think I've seen the apex of nigger stupidity, some nigger will come along and prove me wrong.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Yep. Every time I think I've seen the apex of nigger stupidity, some nigger will come along and prove me wrong.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

Is that smoke coming out of it's asshole?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post

That's what happens when you electrocute a liter of semen.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post

Sort of...
    It was coming from the access panel which is laying on the ground - the smoldering pile on top of it was what was LEFT OF IT'S ASSHOLE!!!!

Found these little gems in the comments. Would the chimper responsible please step forward?

cheeky challer
    the upside to this is that he's not all black now, lucky guy.

Ms. CeCe
    cheeky challer LMFAO! I can't stop laughing!!!

cheeky challer
    you are a fucking moron.

Claude Sac
    Pale skin doctors will save his black ass, dumbo