Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers more likely to catch, get bat-winged by, Covid-19.

Once again, the First Law of Negrology proves true: Everything is always worse with niggers.

April 6 (Reuters) - Early data from U.S. states shows knuckle-draggers are more likely to die from Covid-19, highlighting longstanding disparities in health and inequalities in access to medical care, experts said.
    Of course, the MSM blames the higher nigger infection/mortality rates on access to health care and "inequality" rather than telling the truth -- niggers are inferior.

In Illinois, it gets even better. Niggers make up 15% of the population, but represent 40% of 'vid-related deaths.

In Illinois, jigaboos make up about 30% of the state's cases and about 40% of its coronavirus-related deaths, according to statistics provided by the state's public health agency. However, tree-swingers make up just 14.6% of the state's population.
    This is yet another massive nigger-fail, but once again, it's Humans who will be stuck with the bill for medical care and cremation services.

https://news.trust.org/item/20200406160842-9x3r4

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    More than 50% of COVID "defs" in Chicongo are niggers.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/04...ican-american/

As it turns out, they aren't so "magic" after all ...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

I call that a win for us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thought of most of the niggers in the world getting their Name:  CoronaWings.png
Views: 315
Size:  25.2 KB makes my muh dik hard.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

And it's all due to their stupid behavior.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It's not exactly a surprise, though.

We've been saying that niggers were a failed species with an unusually low IQ for at least a decade. (Everyone in my family always knew they were inferior; we just try to hide our opinions in public so as to appear politically correct.)

My fear is that some of the groids will deliberately attempt to infect a bunch of humans, like they did with AIDS.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That is indeed good news. I wonder how many of those are obese "muh condishuns" welfare-sucking breeder sows? I'm guessing a lot.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Isn't it always?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

WLS has a great chart, has it at 68 percent niggers in the city of Chicago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-chicago-mayor-lightfoot-address-171621887.html

I'm starting to really like this virus.

Comment: "Hopefully this won't last long and they can all get back to not working again."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    I call that a win for us all.
    The Chinese are due a check from Crimestoppers!

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You figure most young bucks and she boons still live at home with a single sow mammy and in the same house is usually the grand mammy of the birffing sow. Little D'vontrae goes out on his urban TNB operations to include a little muh-dikk and some b-ball he then comes home dripping in viruses that can't kill him because he's laden with so many other std's fueled by crack, jenkem and malt liquor. The rest of the nigger clan are sitting around watching Okra and playing video games adding to the diabetes and high blood pressure and there you have it.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.wbtv.com/2020/04/08/man-...t-allegations/

HERE'S A GREAT ARTICLE DEPICTING WHAT I WROTE IN MY PREVIOUS POST

The town of Hillsborough is reminding niggers they need to comply with stay at home orders after police said dozens of niggers gathered for a block party Sunday night.

“Some frustration and disappointment,” Hillsborough Mayor Jenn Weaver said.

It started around 6:30 Sunday evening when police were dispatched to Riddle Road where they say between 30 and 50 niggers had gathered.

Police said they tried to educate the crowd, warning niggers that they were breaking the Governor’s Executive Order, banning gatherings of more than 10 people.

“It was people out here shooting basketball. We out here regular day. They see it everyday in the neighborhood,”
    a neighbor said, who asked that we not give his name out of fear of retaliation.

He said police asked them to spread out or social distance and they complied.

Then an hour later, when police returned, the large group was still there. Police told them to break it up, which they did.

CBS 17 asked the man why they had gathered.

“This is a neighborhood. Everybody is family. We can’t stop people from coming and walking up,” he explained.

“The more people we are with than the greater the risk of infection is,” Weaver said.

Weaver said she understands the stay at home order is difficult to always follow, but calls it necessary.

“We are mainly trying very hard to educate niggers… with the incident last night you know there was a strong effort to educate the group at first and try to disperse with the why,” she explained.

Tocee Mitchell, 32, is charged with violating the Governor’s Executive Order.

Michell’s neighbor was quick to come to his defense.

“Take his name, run it in the mud… they want to try to make him control the street that is not his. It did not happen in that yard,” he said.

Mitchell denied doing anything wrong. He says he’s hired an attorney and plans to fight the charge.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Some frustration and disappointment,” Hillsborough Mayor Jenn Weaver said.
    You'd think she'd be used to frustration and disappointment, what with all the niggers around there.

I was listening to some bleeding-heart bitch talking to that little cuck weasel, Seth Meyers, and ranting on about how this virus is so hard on the poor, socially disadvantaged minorities who are so at risk with all their pre-existing condishuns. I can't remember all her bullshit, but one was, "Black women are three times as likely as white women to have lupus" and their sickle-cell anemia, blah blah.

So? Whose fault is that? Is YT to blame that niggers eat garbage, get obese and have the die-beetus, high blood pressure, etc, too?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ... Is YT to blame that niggers eat garbage, get obese and have the die-beetus, high blood pressure, etc, too?
    Exactly! Ebil Whytee is responsible for for the pathetic state of niggerdom, but niggers themselves bear no responsibility for their own condition.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The latest - it's official. The virus is racist or YT is somehow making it affect niggers more. Looks like you might have to start paying yet MORE reparations for killing all these niggers with your evil YT ways. Alexandria says so:

Last week, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, “COVID deaths are disproportionately spiking in Black + Brown communities,” and called for coronavirus legislation to consider reparations. “Inequality is a comorbidity. COVID relief should be drafted with a lens of reparations,” she wrote.
    Additionally, on April 3, ProPublica reported that in Milwaukee County, Wisc., where the population is 26 percent black, African-Americans currently comprise “almost half of [the] county’s 941 cases and 81 percent of its 27 deaths.”
    Keep doing whatever you're doing, niggers. Finally, you're doing something right. The comments I read are of the "Niggers bring it on themselves" variety.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/coro...180415812.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only niggers in our area congregate at the local park. I took a walk two weeks ago and a bunch of niggers were playing African handball on the niggerball courts there.

Last week I returned and police tape was placed across the courts. Two days later when I went back the backboards had been removed entirely.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And gas is at $1.32 at the same time. What's not to like?

EDIT: Yanno...if it's as bad in the niggerhoods as claimed, might be the best way to get 'no niggers' signs put back up in public spaces....because health emergency, see, not racisms.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Jebus heard my prayers

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here in the UK, niggers make up 13% of the population.

They are currently over 30% of the Covid-19 fatalities.

The goat botherers are also over represented when it comes to kung-flu fatalities.

Maybe it is something to do with the fact that they tend to live ten to a room and breed with their own first cousins.

That would account for the 'underlying' health issues.

I for one shall be mighty pissed off if I find out that niggers and muslims are highly susceptible to this virus and the government have kept us locked down to prevent the bat / goat fairy visiting the sub-humans en-mass.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    And gas is at $1.32 at the same time. What's not to like?

EDIT: Yanno...if it's as bad in the niggerhoods as claimed, might be the best way to get 'no niggers' signs put back up in public spaces....because health emergency, see, not racisms.
    Agree with all of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast