Niggers- the ultimate opportunists. Not even a life threatening pandemic will cause them to act civilized and behave.
Police: At least 2 men rob woman of $10K outside Coconut Grove home

Police are searching for at least two crooks driving pickup trucks who robbed a woman of her purse containing several thousand dollars in cash in the parking lot of her home in Coconut Grove.

Audrey Kostka, 44, was returning home from the bank after making a withdrawal on March 13 when she was robbed by crooks in two pickup trucks.

“It has changed my life in many ways,” Kostka said. “I live in a gated community, and who would ever think that this would happen in my parking lot?”

Surveillance video showed a black pickup truck stopped in the middle of the gate’s path, so it could stay open until the robbery happened.

“She decided to withdraw approximately $10,000 in U.S. currency from a nearby Bank of America,” City of Miami Police spokesperson Kiara Delva said.

Kostka said she withdrew the cash to have handy during the coronavirus pandemic.

Kostka drove her vehicle to where she lives, unaware that crooks in two separate trucks were behind her lurking, casing and waiting to strike.

After unloading her bags and as she headed for home, Kostka said the crooks “jumped me from the back, pushed me, grabbed my arm and then stole my purse.”
https://wsvn.com/news/local/police-a...ut-grove-home/