There were a few more I can't remember right now, but Duracell's latest contribution to bestiality is an Asian mudshark and her niggerbuck arguing over more life or more power. I really dislike toothpaste and toothbrush commercials showing humans with spit all over, and a nigger with exaggerated mouth jizz all over is maw is really disgusting.

Another was for face cosmetics, whatever brand it was, with a clearly tranny buck pretending to be a sow.

Then of all the commercials to show in one of the all-time great family movies, one for that Dovato HIV drug, complete with unmistakably DL nigger putting its arm around its white boyfriend. At least it's not the one I posted about before, showing a bunch of niggers and a white drag queen.

ABC even had to show a "Modern Family" commercial with the two gays kissing. I live and let live, and what people do behind closed doors is their business. But this was during a family movie in primetime, damn it, and it's because it's during a family movie that Disney wants to throw around its agenda. Now maybe I'm a prude, but I think it's bad enough that commercials for the "The Bachelor" show the whores are sleeping around with their wannabe sugar daddy.

As a bonus, I changed the channel, and there was a GEICO commercial with a stereotypical cuck and his she-boon.