Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Birdbrain AOCunt tweets that the Beer Virus is Rayshist and turd colored people need reparations (gibs)

AOC's latest tweet:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    @AOC
    COVID deaths are disproportionately spiking in Black + Brown communities.

Why? Because the chronic toll of redlining, environmental racism, wealth gap, etc. ARE underlying health conditions.

Inequality is a comorbidity. COVID relief should be drafted with a lens of reparations.(more Corona gibs for brown and black people)
    https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%...Wc&cuid=812191

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aoc.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	11073

Last edited by Groid_Rage; 04-05-2020 at 02:40 PM. Reason: spaces
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will never reach a Stone Age level of hygiene, so they're bound to infect Hispanics that live near them (not by choice or a willingness to take Section 8).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This AOC bitch, Pelosi, and their kind now want to give illegals financial support for the virus, saying they're also taxpayers. Bullshit, give them more reasons to stay here and rape our system. Though, I feel Republicans will never approve this. Hey illegals, you got COVID, tough. Go back to your shitholes to get medical help.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this will be less of an issue in about a month when most sane people are focusing on rebuilding their countries.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile niggers open bottles at grocery stores and spit in 'em. Even film each other doing it. Quite a scam these niggers got going!