Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest

BBC Magic Nigger story of the day

The Banish British Corp have colluded to pour some more poison into the festering and diminishing bowl of indigenous Britain, and fabricated another episode of daily nigger achievement. This time, a sow who got filthy nigger rich through selling shit to niggers and was ignored by the nasty wicked humans. I hope everybody at the BBC gets nailed from Corona because they deserve it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52130592

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madam Walker is credited for inventing the hot comb (AKA nigger hair straightener) so niggers can pretend to be human.

Niggers want to be human, but they will never be human.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest

today's wicked white man story from the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52126563

Yep, the daily episode of how humans destroy everything niggers create is here for you to hate yourself with !! You nasty wicked human you !!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are the reason we have cars and houses, if we didn’t have niggers we would be all be living in caves with no door and wielding clubs and putting a stick down a termite hole to get lunch.

Just kidding! Niggers are fucking worthless and the reason we aren’t 500 years ahead in technology.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest
    today's installment of you wicked white man ! Why are African Americans so hard hit by the virus? It's easy, because they are niggers - useless fucking worthless apes. Spend a few hours at CO and you'll understand why if you were in any doubt and no further wondering is needed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52245690

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, niggers blame whites for not helping them, not feeding them, etc., then when are coddled, say whites demean and enslave them. Leave them alone, no mercy, and nature will treat them right.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest
    sorry, couldn't resist letting you guys view this pile of BBC shit too. I hope corona finishes off the BBC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52242406

Britain's shopping streets used to be full of British names above the doors, J Browne and William Smith for example. Now its just a cascade of filthy chicken shops and pound stores. I hope the UK gets a chance to put things right. Watching the Mussies riot in Brussels today makes me wonder that its a when not if.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest

You vile bastard you !

Today's hate yourself episode from the Big Black Corp.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...lliam-shockley

The BBC needs dismantling and destroying.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Dude, you really need to signup, it's totally anonymous and we would love to have you as a valued member.
    yup, will do. Thanks for the invite. I'll sign up this coming week. I am unable to keep my deep distaste for the negro contained, as you may have noticed. I learned from an early age that the politically enforced placement of niggers in human society was a tragedy.

Niggers have no value and their presence commands a weak and dangerous environment for all.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    An important note for the traiterous Black Baboon Coonpany:

Black libes = Fecal matter

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    more from the BBC wicked nasty white man !! You've been calling niggers naughty names at school and must be punished !!

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-52470302

Year 5 was the earliest experience I remember being targeted about my skin color. A girl in my class called me a 'blick bin bag'.

I saw red so I attacked her. Instead of her being penalized for calling me that, I was penalized for reacting.
    Actually, this reminds me of a memory from my childhood. There was a similar looking nigger mini-sow when I was about the same age. One kid said to this nigger girl " you look like something I saw down the toilet " - the shitlet cried all day.... funny shit

This was back in the day when everybody hated niggers openly, even the teachers. Nobody wants niggers, not then, not now, not ever.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't understand why the British people want niggers, Muslims, and other foul races to come there. I know there's a lot more sensible and realistic folks who abhor this destruction. Heck, it's better to accept and mix with your age-old rivals the French, at least the children will be human!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I really don't understand why the British people want niggers, Muslims, and other foul races to come there. I know there's a lot more sensible and realistic folks who abhor this destruction. Heck, it's better to accept and mix with your age-old rivals the French, at least the children will be human!
    Don't believe for one second that the Brits want them there anymore than WE want them here in America or any other human country, at least not the majority of citizens by a long shot - A VERY LONG SHOT!

The numbers of people who would vote against it would prove that they are not wanted - especially the numbers before the flood gates were opened by a select few gate-keepers. This is simple proof that democracy is a joke and doesn't exist. The mob rules. Soros, Bilderbergers, Rothschild family et al. They prove it daily by the destruction of all that is decent - all in the name of power, money and control.

This shit doesn't just happen randomly. If it happens, someone planned it that way.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    vile disgusting scruffy white man troll meets the nigger he was trolling... more from the Black Britain Corp

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-...-happened-next

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bleeding Brain Corp daily installment of you wicked whitey

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-engla...-in-manchester

Nigger wanted to be bathed in bleach..
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This shit doesn't just happen randomly. If it happens, someone planned it that way.
    Exactly!! I've been saying this for years, regarding Europe being over run by ragheads and niggers. Someone is doing this deliberately. BUT WHO???

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Exactly!! I've been saying this for years, regarding Europe being over run by ragheads and niggers. Someone is doing this deliberately. BUT WHO???
    The real question is "why?"

We don't have to be politically correct or nice to the niggers in any way, shape, or form.

If humankind wanted to, they could easily oppress and keep the niggers under control. Mandatory sterilization for all niggers with IQ's below 95 would be a good start.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post

I named a few. They are legion. Their names and numbers many, yet unseen while in plain sight. Their purpose evil. If you don't see it by now, you likely won't. Most people would call a person a fool, liar, or insane if they tried to explain how or why the system works. It's best you figure it out on your own. It's as plain as the sun in the sky once you see it. Whether or not you see it has no bearing on whether you will. Most don't. Many who do, wish they never had.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real question is "why?"

We don't have to be politically correct or nice to the niggers in any way, shape, or form.

If humankind wanted to, they could easily oppress and keep the niggers under control. Mandatory sterilization for all niggers with IQ's below 95 would be a good start.
    This started with the rise of political correctness (I said at the time it would destroy civilization) which has metastasized into a global cancer for which there is no cure at present. In an era where saying "nigger" will get you banished from the planet and where being racist is a crime worse than pedophilia, I don't see much hope.

I believe if you asked an average, mature, hard-working, tax-paying adult in any European county if they approve of mass invasions by niggers and Muzzies, the answer would be a resounding "NO!" Heads of governments allow and encourage it so they can beat their chests and announce, "Look how liberal we are! We're more virtuous than you are ! Give us more niggers! We love them!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."