Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Skunk Ape

Follow the Science
    Chimpout Guest

Skunk Ape

While surfing the web, I got sidetracked on some stories about the Skunk Ape. Apparently, it is a mythical creature similar to Bigfoot or Sasquatch except it is located in swamps of the South. Louisiana and Florida mostly. It is described as dark, walking on two legs and has an extremely foul stench about it. It is said to smell like methane gas coupled with a trash dumpster on a hot day. It is reported to have been sighted out in wild lands and skulking about at night in suburban neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The skunk ape has been a part of Florida, Georgia, and Alabama folklore since the settler period. Seminole myth speaks of a similar foul-smelling, physically powerful, and secretive creature called Esti Capcaki, a name which roughly translates as "cannibal giant". One of the first reports of a large simian creature in Florida came from 1818, when a report from what is now Apalachicola, Florida, spoke of a man-sized monkey or ape raiding food stores and stalking fishermen
    The smell, the behaviors and the Seminole name of "cannibal" indicate that what people are seeing is homeless, shiftless niggers and misidentifying them for some other creature.
    CASE SOLVED

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Feral Swamp Niggers

Skunk apes do seem to fit the description of niggers. They could be the progeny of some very early nigger slaves that escaped into the wild and are now living truly feral. They never even learned to make spears or dung huts and are living like other animals (skunks) in remote, undeveloped areas to avoid detection, capture and domestication by ebil YT. They don't seem to group up either, making detection or capture even more difficult. Probably a good thing. Running into a tribe of hungry feral swamp niggers with their cannibal instincts intact is the stuff of horror movies and nightmares.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As South Louisiana resident, can confirm the stories at least. Worked offshore for a year and a half with a fellow who struck me as honest and I never caught him BSing me. He lived in the woods north of Lake Ponchartrain and right before I left the company, he told me about seeing one from his back porch. He described it as 5'9", skinny, hairy, stinking of sewage and howling like a banshee at two in the AM.

I didn't ask him if it could have been a nigger. I wish I had have.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    When reading the description I immediately thought you were describing a nigger, the foul odor, the hairy black hide , all of this perfectly describes the feral stinking nigger animal...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    When reading the description I immediately thought you were describing a nigger, the foul odor, the hairy black hide , all of this perfectly describes the feral stinking nigger animal...
    Agreed! Stinky, hideous,thieving and dangerous. All the traits of a nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...I didn't ask him if it could have been a nigger. I wish I had have.

That's probably exactly what it was!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I think this topic could be the subject of a reality show. "In Search of the Skunk Ape". At least a few episodes should explore the theory that skunk apes could be nothing more than feral or wild niggers. Possibly even a super primitive form of nigger native to North America - even more primitive than the aboriginal niggers of Australia. Descriptions of thievery, stalking and stench could be included and compared to statistics and historical/modern descriptions of niggers. Pictures and drawings could also be compared and discussed. Also, any existing videos. The movements could be compared and contrasted with nigger jive movements. And of course, vocalizations could be played side by side with nigger ooking and various other nigger vocalizations

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to be "that guy", but from time to time, I read comments relating Australian Aborigines to niggers. That is simply not true.

I get it -- Aborigines are butt ugly by western and Asian standards, live like animals for the most part, and are probably the least useful Humans on Earth, but they are in fact, Human.

The ancient ancestors of the Aborigines migrated from SE Asia about 80,000 years ago. Because of the complexity of the groups within the Aborigine diaspora, extensive genetic testing has been done on the various segments of that population. There is about as much nigger DNA in your garden-variety Australian Aborigine as there is in my White Northern European ass.

Basically, none.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 10-13-2020 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Sure...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Not to be "that guy", but from time to time, I read comments relating Australian Aborigines to niggers. That is simply not true.

I get it -- Aborigines are butt ugly by western and Asian standards, live like animals for the most part, and are probably the least useful Humans on Earth, but they are in fact, Human.

The ancient ancestors of the Aborigines migrated from SE Asia about 80,000 years ago. Because of the complexity of the groups within the Aborigine diaspora, extensive genetic testing has been done on the various segments of that population. There is about as much nigger DNA in your garden-variety Australian Aborigine as there is in my White Northern European ass.

Basically, none.
    Aborigines are ugly stupid and commit quite a bit of the crimes in Australia.But nothing compares to the worthless American nigger. Niggs are the ugliest smelliest and most destructive animals on the planet. I consider nigger the lowest form of life and the universe.Lower than fucking rats and cockroaches.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Basically, none.
    My understanding of the Aborigines is that they come from the Indonesian islands which at one time were almost land bridged together to Australia and the lesser island between them much like the Bering Straights connected North America to Asia. The Aborigines migrated south to Australia from South Asia, not from Africa.

Genetically speaking, the only problem with the Aboriginal people seems to be inbreeding since they came from so few family lines and have stayed a closed society for eons. They definitely are a backward people for this reason and may be stuck in this rut for quite some time due to their refusal to change.

They are, nonetheless, human. They just don't want to act like it most of the time.

The best thing that could happen for them as a people is to intermarry with European stock, but realistically speaking, how many Australians would be willing to do that?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    As South Louisiana resident, can confirm the stories at least. Worked offshore for a year and a half with a fellow who struck me as honest and I never caught him BSing me. He lived in the woods north of Lake Ponchartrain and right before I left the company, he told me about seeing one from his back porch. He described it as 5'9", skinny, hairy, stinking of sewage and howling like a banshee at two in the AM.

I didn't ask him if it could have been a nigger. I wish I had have.
    Did it have a "foty" in one paw and a pack o' newpoats in the other!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's it 100%, Tweak. Inbreeding...

That's what separates our own useless, dirty, dumb North American slave-descended niggers from their Real African Nigger™ cousins.

And that's why the Australian Aborigines are what they are -- butt ugly, useless, proto-Humans.

Inbreeding...