Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers try to spread coronavirus by opening and spitting in bottles at supermarket

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    NEVER buy anything that has the seal broken, and don't buy items that do not have some kind of seal.

Niggers are the reason so many products have seals.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect food stamps.

NU for this sick filthy nigger. This should be considered domestic terrorism. I want to know how to find this piece of shit and see justice done.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    They will catch that nigger and now under a state of National Emergency, that crime is a major felony. Enjoy NU nigger and tossing the salad

I just reported that video to the FBI and Homeland Security......
    "If you see something, say something."

I remember in the before-days how some states in the USA were changing the laws so that giving someone AIDS was not considered murder. It's nice to see people wising up and seeing that intentionally giving other people incurable diseases is wrong.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    NEVER buy anything that has the seal broken, and don't buy items that do not have some kind of seal.

Niggers are the reason so many products have seals.
    I've said this countless times and some of my friends get pissy with me in the store when I open everything to check for the seal. Then I show them a video like this and they STFU.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect food stamps.

NU for this sick filthy nigger. This should be considered domestic terrorism. I want to know how to find this piece of shit and see justice done.
    Never mind incarcerated. They need to be eradicated, like any plague upon humanity.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Yet these same niggers whine and cry that "Whitey" and "Racism" is spreading coronavirus to them. Couldn't possibly be anything else now could it?

I know Chimpout has some strict and sensible rules about mentioning hangings, but this is one time a hanging right outside that very store seems entirely appropriate. Particularly if behind the gallows there's a big screen display showing this video on loop. In times past when a man was executed for treason by beheading, the headsman would hold up the dead man's head and say "Behold the head of a traitor". Placards proclaiming "Behold the bodies of murderers and terrorists" would be about right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    I know Chimpout has some strict and sensible rules about mentioning hangings, but this is one time a hanging right outside that very store seems entirely appropriate.
    I think what you meant to say is that you support changing the laws to provide for harsher punishments up to and including the death penalty for perpetrators found guilty in a court of law for acts of domestic terrorism. You furthermore meant to say that the laws should also reflect that the death penalty should be carried out by whatever means the courts decides from lethal injection up to and including public hanging. Obviously you meant that all of these then legal decisions should be made strictly within the scope, letter and confines of the law and the courts. Of course none of this implies an advocation of acts of violence towards anyone or certain group. It is simply a matter of justice and prevention of future crimes through deterrence - plain and simple.

There, I fixed it. Feel free to use that next time.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think what you meant to say is that you support changing the laws to provide for harsher punishments up to and including the death penalty for perpetrators found guilty in a court of law for acts of domestic terrorism. You furthermore meant to say that the laws should also reflect that the death penalty should be carried out by whatever means the courts decides from lethal injection up to and including public hanging. Obviously you meant that all of these then legal decisions should be made strictly within the scope, letter and confines of the law and the courts. Of course none of this implies an advocation of acts of violence towards anyone or certain group. It is simply a matter of justice and prevention of future crimes through deterrence - plain and simple.

Works for me!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, that's it.