Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Frenchie Doctors under fire for suggesting testing coronavirus vaccine out on African dindus

Star footballer joins row after French scientists suggest testing virus vaccine in Africa

PARIS - Two leading French doctors on Friday insisted they had been misunderstood after sparking a storm of criticism by discussing the idea of testing a vaccine for coronavirus in Africa on television.

Although they later apologised for any offence caused if their comments had not been clear, former international and Ivory Coast football star Didier Drogba joined lawyers and a French anti-racism organisation in criticising the remarks made on Wednesday in a broadcast on the LCI channel.
    https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/18...cine-in-africa
    OMG! Some niggerballer named 'didier drogba' opposes this.

‘Do not take African people as human guinea pigs’- Didier Drogba decries ‘racist’ Coronavirus remarks

Statements made by two French doctors Camille Locht, head of research at the Inserm Health Research Group and Jean-Paul Mira, head of Intensive Care at Cochin hospital in Paris during a debate on TV channel LCI suggesting conducting of coronavirus trials in Africa, to ascertain if a tuberculosis vaccine would be effective against the disease have sparked an uproar with some people terming the remarks racist.

“If I can be provocative, shouldn't we be doing this study in Africa, where there are no masks, no treatments, no resuscitation?” Jean-Paul Mira asked. “A bit like as it is done elsewhere for some studies on Aids. In prostitutes, we try things because we know that they are highly exposed and that they do not protect themselves,” he added.

Retired Ivorian professional footballer Didier Drogba who used to play for Chelsea was among the first personalities to castigate the sentiments on his twitter handle.

“Do not take African people as human guinea pigs! It’s absolutely disgusting. It is totally inconceivable we keep on cautioning this. Africa isn’t a testing lab. I would like to vividly denounce those demeaning, false and most of all deeply racists’ words. ” Drogba said.
    https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/spor...avirus-remarks
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “If I can be provocative, shouldn't we be doing this study in Africa, where there are no masks, no treatments, no resuscitation?” Jean-Paul Mira asked. “A bit like as it is done elsewhere for some studies on Aids. In prostitutes, we try things because we know that they are highly exposed and that they do not protect themselves,” he added.
    The doctor suggested this because the shit hole makes an ideal study group because they lack any external factors that can affect the study and skew the results. i.e. "no masks, no treatment, no resuscitation." But this concept is way beyond the ability of the nigger brain to understand. When YT eventually develops a vaccine, long after the virus has ripped through the African toilet, the niggers will be crying racism for not developing it fast enough and not giving them enough of it. So typical of niggers!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent. By not testing the vaccine in a nigger country, and instead forcing them to test it on humans, this increases the likelihood of humanity being prioritized over niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Do not take African people as human guinea pigs! It’s absolutely disgusting. It is totally inconceivable we keep on cautioning this."
    I have never confused humans as guinea pigs or niggers with humans. The three all completely different species.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    i have never confused humans as guinea pigs or niggers with humans. The three all completely different species.
    tru dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I care more about guinea pigs than niggers
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Everyone should. They can actually serve a purpose. They do more to advance medical science than niggers ever have or will. Plus, a pet guinea pig won't kill you. A pet nigger will.

A word of caution here, though. NEVER EVER test nigger venom on guinea pigs or you get this:

Inter-species miscegenation, even in the name of science, is a terrible crime and sin. It really should be banned.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The ChiCom Beer Flu test isn't working on niggers. Well.. Maybe it is. But we can't tell because all of the other flesh-eating vile nigger disease, funk, and pestilence keeps dissolving the swabs."
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Absolutely. Guinea pigs are cute and soft and round, make pleasing noises and never bite. Niggers, on the other hand...

"The ChiCom Beer Flu test isn't working on niggers. Well.. Maybe it is. But we can't tell because all of the other flesh-eating vile nigger disease, funk, and pestilence keeps dissolving the swabs."
    Maybe they could hose off all the grease, rat urine and feces-induced Lassa germs first.

Anyway the Africoons would never submit to testing. They just burned down their CDC building, cuz of all the bad juju an sheeit.