Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Recent picture of Kenya niggers: how is coronavirus making it any different?

I thought I bookmarked the article to post here, but at least I saved the picture. It was another sob piece supposed to make us feel bad about what Wuhan Fever is doing in Africa.

Could any other photo best depict the nigger beast in all its forms? Paws out for gibs, wrestling each other to get the gibs first, and probably muh dikking we thankfully can't see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17f71d5ce0563f3c5ab442abaa8e3ab3.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	11145
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    before the white man corrupted the nigger with the lure of civility, the niggers had it pretty good. They would run around and catch shit for their dinners and rape and muh dik anything that moved with impunity. Now they have inherited the pass down of colonial justice, they just can't seem to manage. The niggers are always in turmoil.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The proto-simian in the middle with the red shirt is already starting to chew on the nog in front of him. Those are some hongry looking nigs. I can just imagine the fetid stank wafting off all those coons.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ SWISS SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Damn zombie niggers are going to eat us ALL!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no way anyone can convince me that these animals are Homo sapiens sapiens. Worthless waste of space and existing only to pollute the world.
    Coalburning is bestiality.