Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

7 year old girl killed by somali she boon while riding her scooter at Queen’s Park in Heaton

This adorable little girl who was full of life and should've had a full life in front of her doesn't anymore. Why? Because 'diversity.'

When a small and defenseless child such as this can't safely enjoy a park without a foreign savage stabbing her and robbing her of her life, we must ask what the fuck is going on in our society? Why do we need third world trash to rob us of our children?
    Emily Jones Bolton stabbing inquest: 7 year old girl killed by random woman while riding her scooter at Queen’s Park in Heaton. Court opens case into girl’s death.

A seven-year-old girl was stabbed to death by a stranger woman in front of her father as she rode her scooter past a park bench on Mother’s Day, an inquest heard earlier this week in the UK.

Emily Jones was out ‘enjoying the spring sun’ with her family at Queen’s Park in Heaton, Bolton on March 22 when the 30-year-old unidentified woman, who was sitting on a wooden bench, stabbed the girl in the neck. Emergency services were called to the park at around 2.30 pm – with the child rushed to nearby Salford Royal Hospital, only for Emily to tragically die a short time later despite ‘best efforts’ of doctors, the UK’s Bolton News reported.

Acting Senior Coroner Alan Walsh, described Emily’s death as ‘one of the most tragic’, instances he’d presided over at the start of the inquest into the child’s death at Bolton Coroner’s Court.

‘I have been truly touched by the photographs of Emily that have been sent to me. I send my heartfelt condolences to Emily’s family and friends, but particularly to her parents, who were present in the park and her father, who was nearby,’ the coroner said.

‘In my 20 years as a coroner this is one of the most tragic deaths that I have dealt with and the loss of a beautiful, innocent, lively, intelligent and lovely seven-year-old in these circumstances is an unimaginable tragedy. I appreciate that Emily’s parents are beyond devastated and my sincere thoughts are with them at this enormously sad time,’ Walsh reiterated.
    Yeah. They wahhhed and they wahhhhed but they never admitted that 'diversity' killed this young child. Killed by foreign and savage invaders in her own Ancestral Homeland. In a land that she should have been free to grow up and become who she was meant to be without intrusion by scumbag third world trash. And now the world will never know who she would've grown up to become.

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...-scooter-park/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somalicoons for sure
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Somalicoons for sure
    The LOWEST form of WORTHLESS SCUM on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I hadn't seen this. I'm so upset and angry I can't see straight. This little angel looks just like my niece at that age. I can't imagine how the parents feel.

So a father seeing his beautiful little girl lying bloodied and dying isn't enough for the powers that be to think maybe importing hordes of savage niggers may have been a bad idea? But they can't say that. It might be rayciss.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You would figure now that Brexit they would deport all the niggers and muzzies.

I hope they hang or shoot that somalicoon
    But they won't. Just because one (or a hundred)invading feral niggers/muzzies randomly murder human beings, we can't blame all of them. Most of them are honest and hard working, following the religion of peace and just looking for a better life, right? RIGHT? What has to happen for Europe to wake up? Maybe stabbing one of the "Royals" would do the trick but I doubt it.

Hanging or shooting is way too good for them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a grown ass man in my fifties but when I see shit like this, I can't help but to quickly turn the page especially if there is someone else in the room for fear of breaking down and crying like baby. How anyone could want to hurt this precious child is simply beyond my comprehension. All I can see when I look at that precious child's picture are my own children, nieces and nephews, cousins and neighbors.

I know that niggers are simply talking animals and many think that should be enough but it isn't. This animal must be found, tried quickly and put down in the most public, painful and brutal form of execution imaginable. This is all these animals understand and is the only way to discourage such future misbehavior. Justice must be swift, sure, public and broadcast to the far reaches of the planet. Nothing will bring this innocent life back but nothing, short of the nigger's head rotting for weeks on a pike with it's crime written on a sign under it's head, will bring closure to this child's family. Anything short of this is simply another crime perpetrated against this family and our human society as a whole. The only difference at that point would be that the crime is committed by human society and it is one of reckless indifference and malfeasance.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a grown ass man in my fifties but when I see shit like this, I can't help but to quickly turn the page especially if there is someone else in the room for fear of breaking down and crying like baby. How anyone could want to hurt this precious child is simply beyond my comprehension.
    Age and sex don't matter. If you are a human being, this will fill you with sorrow and anger. I feel I'm pretty hardened to the realities of life today, yet my eyes filled with tears when I saw this and they're filling again right now.

I don't like comparing these things with animals, as animals have more compassion, intelligence and humanity than these niggers and muzzies could ever have.

Keep allowing these sub-human species to invade, breed and populate civilized countries to the point of killing off the human inhabitants and taking over. That's better than being accused of political incorrectness. Why would the perpetrators care? They know they might get a few years in jail, where they will be housed,clothed and fed with the dollars of the families of their victims. It's all a really sick joke.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that one just ruined my day.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Evil walks freely among us. One need only read a story like this to know that simple truth. Also, and I can't help myself, but I have to wonder if UK's medical system also failed this poor girl. Meaning, would she have survived in a U.S. hospital? Lot of shit is broken right now.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What really pisses me off is in the US the Catholic Charities have made ghettos all over the country by importing Somali's as part of God's work. Some of the most vile crimes can be attributed to these neighborhoods by these fucking Monkeys. It has put me at odds with some neighbors, First communion and etc, because I refuse to donate anything associated with the catholic church.