This adorable little girl who was full of life and should've had a full life in front of her doesn't anymore. Why? Because 'diversity.'

When a small and defenseless child such as this can't safely enjoy a park without a foreign savage stabbing her and robbing her of her life, we must ask what the fuck is going on in our society? Why do we need third world trash to rob us of our children?
Emily Jones Bolton stabbing inquest: 7 year old girl killed by random woman while riding her scooter at Queen’s Park in Heaton. Court opens case into girl’s death.

A seven-year-old girl was stabbed to death by a stranger woman in front of her father as she rode her scooter past a park bench on Mother’s Day, an inquest heard earlier this week in the UK.

Emily Jones was out ‘enjoying the spring sun’ with her family at Queen’s Park in Heaton, Bolton on March 22 when the 30-year-old unidentified woman, who was sitting on a wooden bench, stabbed the girl in the neck. Emergency services were called to the park at around 2.30 pm – with the child rushed to nearby Salford Royal Hospital, only for Emily to tragically die a short time later despite ‘best efforts’ of doctors, the UK’s Bolton News reported.

Acting Senior Coroner Alan Walsh, described Emily’s death as ‘one of the most tragic’, instances he’d presided over at the start of the inquest into the child’s death at Bolton Coroner’s Court.

‘I have been truly touched by the photographs of Emily that have been sent to me. I send my heartfelt condolences to Emily’s family and friends, but particularly to her parents, who were present in the park and her father, who was nearby,’ the coroner said.

‘In my 20 years as a coroner this is one of the most tragic deaths that I have dealt with and the loss of a beautiful, innocent, lively, intelligent and lovely seven-year-old in these circumstances is an unimaginable tragedy. I appreciate that Emily’s parents are beyond devastated and my sincere thoughts are with them at this enormously sad time,’ Walsh reiterated.
Yeah. They wahhhed and they wahhhhed but they never admitted that 'diversity' killed this young child. Killed by foreign and savage invaders in her own Ancestral Homeland. In a land that she should have been free to grow up and become who she was meant to be without intrusion by scumbag third world trash. And now the world will never know who she would've grown up to become.

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...-scooter-park/