Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger bus driver gets coughed on- dies four days later of coronavirus

4 days? I doubt coronavirus is to blame. More like obesity, diabetes, bad living habits, etc etc.
    Detroit bus driver, who ranted about a coughing passenger, dies from coronavirus

A Detroit bus driver who had expressed anger on Facebook about a coughing passenger has died from COVID-19, officials said Thursday.

Jason Hargrove felt ill about four days after posting a passionate video on social media on March 21. He died Wednesday, said Glenn Tolbert, the head of the drivers union.

Hargrove, 50, posted a profanity-laced video complaining about a woman who he said had repeatedly coughed while on his bus. The coronavirus can spread through air droplets after people cough or sneeze. The woman was not in the video.
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/03/detroi...f-sick-riders/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet another of the 98 percent that have underlying health problems. In this case, it wasn't underlying - more like overlapping. It's chin overlapped it's chest, it's gut overlapped it's dikk etc.

This is why Nig Orleanians are dropping like flies. You can't live on a diet of shellfish, malt liquor, weed and Newports then expect to make it past 50 anyway. Maybe this will help gentrify even more blighted properties in the area.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yet another of the 98 percent that have underlying health problems. In this case, it wasn't underlying - more like overlapping. It's chin overlapped it's chest, it's gut overlapped it's dikk etc.

This is why Nig Orleanians are dropping like flies. You can't live on a diet of shellfish, malt liquor, weed and Newports then expect to make it past 50 anyway. Maybe this will help gentrify even more blighted properties in the area.
    Exactly. And I bet it was a sow who snot-sprayed him. Niggers, with their limited vocabularies, really can't make a point without using 4-letter words. Oh, well, bye.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Exactly. And I bet it was a sow who snot-sprayed him. Niggers, with their limited vocabularies, really can't make a point without using 4-letter words. Oh, well, bye.
    When I was much younger, my father didn't exactly forbid the use of vulgar language, but he did frequently tell me that my use of it made me appear uneducated and stupid.

That being said, sometimes vulgar language can be used to explain a concept in the least number of words (especially in the military).

And when you use the word "nigger" to describe something or someone, the message is usually heard loud and clear.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. And I bet it was a sow who snot-sprayed him.

Well, that's a given. We're talking about Nigtroit here.

Plus, I haven't seen a ̶n̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ human (there I fixed it) ride a bus in ages. I wonder if that was the whole goal behind the niggrosa parks stunt from the get go.

Just keep the buses. I'd rather walk.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 04-04-2020 at 06:38 AM. Reason: egregious typing error

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, that's a given. We're talking about Nigtroit here.

Plus, I haven't seen a nigger ride a bus in ages.
    I wonder if that was the whole goal behind the niggrosa parks stunt from the get go.

Just keep the buses. I'd rather walk.
    I think I found the answer to the bus-riding nigs:
    On March 17, the city eliminated fares

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

So we are supposed to be real sad that this nigger mega-turd was made real good. And hopefully the female coughing had the ape-portunity to koon-taminate every other nigger on the bus,

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I found the answer to the bus-riding nigs:
    I meant to say haven't seen a human ride a bus in ages. *&^%!!! How the hell did I do that??? I know I was distracted by family stuff at the time I was typing, but shit!!! I guess you knew what I meant though given your response.

It's bad enough we buy their food, housing, medical, dental and throw away welfare checks to them but WTF? We're paying to haul their fat asses around now too?

I've got to go fix that last post now.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    When I was much younger, my father didn't exactly forbid the use of vulgar language, but he did frequently tell me that my use of it made me appear uneducated and stupid.

That being said, sometimes vulgar language can be used to explain a concept in the least number of words (especially in the military).

And when you use the word "nigger" to describe something or someone, the message is usually heard loud and clear.
    No, I'm referring to the way niggers use foul language. We all do when angry - I know I do - but unlike them, we are able to control it if necessary, e.g., in public, when speaking to strangers or talking to children. I don't know how many videos I've seen with rachet sows cursing out their young niglets in the vilest way as they beat the black off of them. God, they're so disgusting.

You might see an end as well to every one of those 300 - 400lb niglet-shitting sowpotomi with all the "muh disubilities" they have as they go the way of this fatass silverback.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The virus has an average of 5 days incubation period. It is likely the nigger caught it earlier.

The thing to note is the virus is not deadly. The sympoms are sometimes deadly. But if you have health issues that many American niggers have you are at higher risk of fatality from the symptoms. If you get winded going up one flight of stairs or getting a trough and 5lb bag of sugar out of the cabinet for your cereal, you are not going to do well if you catch the virus.