Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Invading niggers chased out of South Africa

Police remove foreign migrants from the Central Methodist Church in Cape Town, Sourth Africa, Thursday, April 2, 2020. The migrants, who had been sheltering(squatting) there for months, refused to leave the church and had previously demanded that South Africa relocate them to other countries, including the United States and Canada, because they had been victims of xenophobic threats (oh, boo hoo!) in South Africa last year.
    They demand that, do they? Since when are beggars choosers? I don't frickin' think so. We enough parasitic nogs of our own.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...8-stage-set1-5

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They demand that, do they? Since when are beggars choosers? I don't frickin' think so. We enough parasitic nogs of our own.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...8-stage-set1-5
    It's not enough to spray for roaches and other vermin. You must remove their food source. Stick a fork in SA. They're done!

Maybe if CAPEtown was named after this they wouldn't be having this problem:

Disclaimer: JK. I in no way endorse or condone violence or most of the actions of the now almost nonexistent KKK.

Gotta give them credit for trying, though.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The KKK didn't have to try to do anything.

Niggers do a better job of aborting their own species than any "racist" organization could.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Disclaimer: JK. I in no way endorse or condone violence or most of the actions of the now almost nonexistent KKK.

Gotta give them credit for trying, though.
    Joking like that is fine! We have a great smilie of four animated hoodlings that can be put above a running nigger smilie.

But when we're talking seriously, something I always appreciated about Chimpout is our emphasis that we are not Stormfront and do not do white supremacy bullshit. The KKK would have put up burning crosses in the yards of Jewish and Catholic members of my family, if they'd ever lived in certain parts of the country.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are even hated by niggers. There are even classes of niggers that are lower than niggers among niggers. It's almost like a Hindu caste system. I keep it easy though and despise all niggers with equal disdain. A simple approach.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    South Africa used to feed milions of other Ape-free-koons, with their incredible agricultural system. They also had tremendous manufacturing of electronics, automobiles, clothing, and other things, plus mining. But now that YT has been practically exterminated, South Ape-free-kah can no longer feed itself, as always happens under nigger koon-trol.

Remember, dear children:

Black libes = Fecal matter.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    SA is 90% nigger anyways. So these useless vine swingers are complaining about how other niggers hate them too.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.