Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburners and niggerlovers stuck in Africa with niglets they want to bring to the U.S.

Keep the niggers there. Our government isn't intentionally doing the right thing but it's still doing the right thing.

Gallite and her husband, Adebambo Alli, who live in Denver, are among several American families facing similar predicaments as the pandemic disrupts travel and slows the final steps needed to bring home children who were adopted abroad.
    Gallite, 41, and Alli, 42, have been in Nigeria since last August, when they arrived to complete the adoption of a baby girl. A Nigerian judge signed off in November, but obtaining a U.S. visa has moved slowly and is now in deeper limbo because of virus-related shutdowns.

While the couple delight in their daughter's love for dancing and jumping, they ache to return to Denver with 17-month-old Adenike-Rae — nicknamed Nike — and are frustrated by the uncertainty of when that might be possible.
    In the meantime, they're staying with Adebambo Alli’s sister. Alli, who was born in the U.S. to a Nigerian family, has worked in Colorado's energy industry but now has no job and is trying to line one up from Lagos. Gallite is supporting the family by working remotely as deputy director of an arts center in Denver.
    David Parker, 29, a former youth pastor at a church in Denver, North Carolina, and his wife, Michaela, 24, moved to Chad two years ago to serve as Christian missionaries.

In January, the couple were told to come to Cameroon to complete the U.S. portion of the adoption process and get U.S. immigration visas for the girls, which the embassy in Chad does not handle.

Because of the pandemic, Parker says it has been difficult to gather all the evidence that U.S. officials requested as part of their investigation. He’s increasingly worried the delays will endanger the health and safety of his family, which includes a 6-month-old son, Philip, as well as twins Ariella and Claira.
    Like Gallite and Alli, the Parkers were told they could board a U.S.-bound evacuation flight with their biological son but would have to leave their daughters behind.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/americans...163941549.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid lib-tards. ...As if there were no human orphan kids in the U. S. in need of adoption.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Stupid lib-tards. ...As if there were no human orphan kids in the U. S. in need of adoption.
    But that would not provide that ultimate SJW virtue signal: the wild-collected African baby. I saw them all the time in the grocery stores in Salt Lake, cradling the little imps like they had Baby Jesus himself in their arms, while their own children were neglected. Drove me crazy.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh...
    Keep them over there.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    But that would not provide that ultimate SJW virtue signal: the wild-collected African baby. I saw them all the time in the grocery stores in Salt Lake, cradling the little imps like they had Baby Jesus himself in their arms, while their own children were neglected. Drove me crazy.
    Exactly. If you adopt a child in your country, of your race, there wouldn't be any cameras around and you'd get no pats on the back or stupid Yahoo stories. I'm sure her Nigerian buck isn't with her for a visa. It must be true love. We know how loving Africoons are. Let her stay there. See how fast the feral coon dumps her when he finds out there's no free lunch. Well, she'd be lucky if he just dumped her instead of killing her and chopping her and the niglet up.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    About 10 years back, we had friends who wanted to adopt. They very quickly found that it's almost impossible to adopt a White newborn. American-born Asian and Hispanic babies were also difficult to find. But the gubmint would PAY for them to adopt a niglet. They toyed with the idea for a brief period of time, asked me my opinion, and I told them the truth -- the race thing would constantly be an issue.

In the end, she decided to have a newly-developed surgery that turned out to be successful. They now have two kids of their own.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our foster care system is full of turdlers and teenapers no one wants
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ponder why there are so many homeless niglets and why aren't niggers - so proud and strong - rushing to adopt them? Do niggers ever adopt niglets, if there is no scam or working the system to be had?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I ponder why there are so many homeless niglets and why aren't niggers - so proud and strong - rushing to adopt them? Do niggers ever adopt niglets, if there is no scam or working the system to be had?
    Most niggers can't pass the background checks, psych screenings, or meet the financial standards required by states for adoption.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    In the end, she decided to have a newly-developed surgery that turned out to be successful. They now have two kids of their own.
    (Sniff)

I love a story with a happy ending!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Most niggers can't pass the background checks, psych screenings, or meet the financial standards required by states for adoption.
    The only ones I see are on the court shows I watch and they're all the same: Grandmammy takes hoe hoe daughter's niglets in because of course the mammy is on drugs or is a prostitute. Grandmammy lives in Sec8 housing and then the gov. pays not only her rent but also to keep the grandniglets. Naturally, the hoe daughter lives there too secretly while collecting welfare and food stamps and often smuggles the buck in too. Your tax dollars hard at work to support a whole fambly of useless, lazy niggers working the system. Amazing how industrious and ingenious they are at doing that.