Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamaican 'respiratory therapist' in NY beats coronavirus with tylenol & traditional dindu 'home remedies'

NYC hospital worker beats coronavirus — and returns to work

A respiratory therapist at Brooklyn’s Maimonides Medical Center got infected with the coronavirus — but was able to fight it off and eagerly returned to the front line.
    While Fairweather was beating the virus, the married father of five — four of whom are adults — quarantined himself in an extra room in his family’s Canarsie rowhouse, and used a bathroom that his wife and 11-year-old son avoided, he said.

The native of Jamaica said that in addition to Tylenol, he treated himself with traditional Caribbean home remedies made with turmeric, garlic and ginger.

Fairweather — whose job includes the hazardous task of inserting and removing ventilator tubes from the tracheas of coronavirus patients — said Wednesday that his symptoms appeared shortly after a grueling, triple shift at Maimonides on March 17.
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/01/nyc-ho...turns-to-work/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    he treated himself with traditional Caribbean home remedies made with turmeric, garlic and ginger.
    And this witch doctor is allowed to practice in a hospital where humans are being treated? I think this embracing of diversity may have gone too far.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um, it has been fairly well established that there are a minimum of eight strains of COVID-19, and surviving an attack from one strain does not appear to confer immunity to other strains.

This nigger is fucking irresponsible.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...traditional Caribbean home remedies made with turmeric, garlic and ginger.
    I take turmeric for arthritis. It helps with inflammation. I eat a lot of garlic which promotes the immune system responses - It helps prevent and shorten colds and flu symptoms. I take ginger (nothing against Mary Ann) for inflammation and at the first hint of a cold or flu. It has antibacterial and antiviral properties.

These are ALL clinically proven medicinal uses of these spices/superfoods so I'm not just giving MY anecdotal evidence here.

The real problems with this story is not the validity of the treatment but the fact that NOT A DAMN ONE OF THESE ARE TRADITIONAL CARIBBEAN REMEDIES. These are all ancient time tested medicines which originate from HUMANS from all over the world. Not one working medicine has, to my knowledge, ever come from a nigger. Drinking cow piss doesn't do anything but make a nigger smell even worse. These remedies were imported to the Caribbean Islands just like the niggers were.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I take turmeric for arthritis. It helps with inflammation. I eat a lot of garlic which promotes the immune system responses - It helps prevent and shorten colds and flu symptoms. I take ginger (nothing against Mary Ann) for inflammation and at the first hint of a cold or flu. It has antibacterial and antiviral properties.

These are ALL clinically proven medicinal uses of these spices/superfoods so I'm not just giving MY anecdotal evidence here.

The real problems with this story is not the validity of the treatment but the fact that NOT A DAMN ONE OF THESE ARE TRADITIONAL CARIBBEAN REMEDIES. These are all ancient time tested medicines which originate from HUMANS from all over the world. Not one working medicine has, to my knowledge, ever come from a nigger. Drinking cow piss doesn't do anything but make a nigger smell even worse. These remedies were imported to the Caribbean Islands just like the niggers were.
    I use all those things, too. I'd also recommend Red Apple Cider Vinegar for its antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. Chicory Root will cleanse your blood and detox your liver, and Cayenne Pepper is also really good for inflammation. I use Green Vein Borneo Kratom for anxiety and stress.

But, really niggers didn't invent the use of any of those things. What do niggers do in jamaica? They make jerky out of chickens and 'fish tea,' which is just fish soup. They didn't invent any of that, either.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I use all those things, too. I'd also recommend Red Apple Cider Vinegar for its antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. Chicory Root will cleanse your blood and detox your liver, and Cayenne Pepper is also really good for inflammation. I use Green Vein Borneo Kratom for anxiety and stress.
    Yes to all of the above. I won't touch the Kratom, however. Not only does it render any prescription or over the counter pain meds ineffective, it is addictive. I have two family members with a 250 a month habit each who both started using it for anxiety and stress as well. Be careful with that shit and only use it when you need it.

It is proven to be very helpful to wean opiate addictions (it blocks opioid receptors in the brain) but what good is it to replace one addiction with another - especially one so damn expensive. It's been on and off the FDA kill list for a few years now due to fighting with the pharmaceutical industry who want it gone. They want people addicted to the scripts they can control - not the ones people can grow themselves. I have mixed feelings about Kratom because of this. I hate big pharma but I also see addiction as a problem no matter what the substance is. I have a bit of a chocolate problem myself so I can empathize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yes to all of the above. I won't touch the Kratom, however. Not only does it render any prescription or over the counter pain meds ineffective, it is addictive. I have two family members with a 250 a month habit each who both started using it for anxiety and stress as well. Be careful with that shit and only use it when you need it.

It is proven to be very helpful to wean opiate addictions (it blocks opioid receptors in the brain) but what good is it to replace one addiction with another - especially one so damn expensive. It's been on and off the FDA kill list for a few years now due to fighting with the pharmaceutical industry who want it gone. They want people addicted to the scripts they can control - not the ones people can grow themselves. I have mixed feelings about Kratom because of this. I hate big pharma but I also see addiction as a problem no matter what the substance is. I have a bit of a chocolate problem myself so I can empathize.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I never really found it to be addictive, just something I use like twice a week or so. The different strains of Kratom do different things. The Green Vein Borneo just cools me down. The Red Vein Bali makes me all woozy and kind of light headed, so I avoid it. I also like some of the better CBD oils, too. I've found that Ashwagandha is good for mood enhancement, that stuff gives you an upbeat, happy mindset. And I drink a lot of tea too, the L-Theanine also gives me a happy mindset. THere's a lot of good herbs out there that help with anxiety and whatnot.