Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mawdo & Kirk blow up an ATM

Cops: 2 men arrested after blowing up ATM in North Georgia, failing to steal any cash

Mawdo Malick Sallah, 33, of Clearwater, Fla., and Kirk Douglas Johnson, 34, of Anderson, were arrested Saturday night after the failed burglary attempt, the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release. Their target was the ATM at the Bank of the Ozarks at the intersection of Virgil Lankford Road and Epps Bridge Parkway, the release said. “The homemade device literally blew the ATM up, however the safe inside was left intact and was not breached,” according to the sheriff’s office. “... The type of device or how it is made will not be released.”
    https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...qeDamaHT7fUZJ/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb niggers...

I used to be a locksmith and I could have gotten inside that safe, but I have no incentive to do anything like that.

With great knowledge comes great responsibility. My loyalty is to humankind and civilization, and I will do whatever I can to maintain those things as long as possible.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    People: With a name like Mawdo Malick Sallah, I am smelling a Somali-koon. What do you think?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    People: With a name like Mawdo Malick Sallah, I am smelling a Somali-koon. What do you think?
    I smell nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These two are as dark as niggers could be. Would have been better if they were blown up as well.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Either somoolicoon or some other apefreakoon savage.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Either somoolicoon or some other apefreakoon savage.
    Agree. Definitely one of the most primitive and savage of the nigger species.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Agree. Definitely one of the most primitive and savage of the nigger species.
    I always thought Nigerians were the most primitive and savage.

I mean, their country is literally named Nigeria, the root word of which, niger, is Latin for "black." What can you expect from a nation that is literally and figuratively called NiggerLand?

On a related note, I don't understand why niggers are offended when they are called niggers when they take pride in being called "blacks." The word "nigger" means "black." That's like getting offended because they were called a "colored person," but being called a "person of color" is okay.

I hope COVID-19 makes this a non-issue in 5 years or less.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I mean, their country is literally named Nigeria, the root word of which, niger, is Latin for "black."
    I read a while back that the word first came from first generation asslifters who, while spreading mudslime by the blade, called them niger which meant "mud people" and that the term made it's way to other languages from there. The spineless niggers didn't bother to fight but to "islam" (surrender) and that's why so much of north apefrica is now asslifting country.

Even sand niggers make fun of niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are obsessed with ATM's. Most have less than 5k in them, but to a nigger, that's better than winning the lottery. Here locally, two stories stick out in my memory of niggers stealing ATM's.

1. Niggers stole it, had a great idea to "heat it up" to melt the thing and then it would be easy access to the vault. Niggers didn't think it through, by the time it was extinguished, all the money had gone up in flames. Also, they did it in one of their backyards, left it there after they were done and a neighbor called the cops on them.

2. Niggers had somewhat of a right mind, used a saws-all to cut the thing into pieces. Instead of using the saw to cut the hinges on the vault, they cut the vault in half...with an 8 inch blade (the vaults are not that big), thus cutting the money in 1/2. They were caught because they were stupid niggers and taped the money back together. Problem is, they are stupid and don't understand serial #'s, so they money was taped with mismatched ends (bills were cut down the middle) and when questioned about it, they confessed and that was that.