Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Coal burner and her nigger wants to bring back a nigglet to the US.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-adm...082641731.html

Trump Administration to Couple: Ditch Adopted Daughter or Risk Exile

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that horse-faced bitch so desperately wanted a niglet, there are plenty of them in the US looking for homes, since the sows regularly toss them into dumpsters. But no - she and her revolting buck have to make a big deal out of getting a truly feral Nigerian niglet. Maybe she wants to honour the heritage of her filthy African groid. Good luck to her. If the corona and the Lassa don't get her, those savage niggers will rob, rape and probably eat her.

If this whore loves niggers so much, I don't understand why she doesn't want to stay there with them.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand that not all humans are attractive, but better to be a human than associating and being with niggers. This burner also probably thought it was doing a noble act saving a Nigerian niglet. All niggers and their worshippers belong in Africa.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I'm surprised that fugly burner's fo-hayudd isn't covered with scars. She must go to extra lengths to make sure all of her kitchen cabinet doors above eye level are always closed so she doesn't bump into them with those bags over her eyes. How the hell does she blink? I'm betting they are leftovers from wearing mudshark sunglasses too often.

Shower curtain hook earrings? WTF? I guess they help her nigger to get a better grip.

Pennywise has better teeth. Bitch looks like she could chop down a tree and build a dam with those incisors. Surprised her buck hasn't knocked them out yet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see why the President of the USA doesn't want another nigger in the USA.

When Barack Obama, the second nigger president of the usa (Bill Clinton being the first one), was in charge of things, it tried to pull a Queen of Europe (like Merkel) and it tried to import as many niggers into our nation as it could.

When Obama's father founded Wakanda, little did he know that he was creating a kwangdom that would rival everything humankind was capable of. In Wakanda, niggers know more about science than all humans combined. In Wakanda, they have toilets and clean water and food made from domesticated animals.

It is quite the modern marvel.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.