When did you give up on black men?
How do you discriminate against white people?

A lot of posters here don't seem to expect much from black men in general; this goes for famous black men as well. I was reading the "Do you expect black men to defend you online" thread and almost everyone agreed that they did not expect black men to do anything for them let alone come to their aid online.

I'm just curious as to what event led you to "give up" on our men? I understand a lot of you have been betrayed and/or mistreated by black males in the past so your attitude is understandable.

Men in general only have two responsibilities in life, to Protect and Provide. A great deal of black men, regardless of income fail to do that.

I gave up on them when I realized I was just an experience to them to bridge them to dating white women. I was never "black enough" and just enough so that a couple blatantly said they couldn't bring me around their friends and family...

I liked Black guys in high school but was not accepted.

The only black guys that hit on me are those old urban Jerome types.

Honestly, I've always like non-black men AND black men but I started feeling really salty towards black men in the early 90s during the rise of the "Jungle Fever" phenomenon. That's when black men really started showing their behinds on black women. They would go on every trash talk shows (jenny jones, ricki lake, jerry springer, sally jessie rafael, etc) blasting black women and placing white women on a pedistool. They would say white women were "in" black women were played out and no longer desired. They started replacing black women with non-black women in thier videos, magazines, and personal lives. Black men's continued and relentless disdain, disrespect, nasty behavior and mistreatment towards black women has left a bitter taste in my mouth for black men. I still like some black men but i'll be honest and admit that i simply don't like most of them.
I only give heartfelt advice & encouragement to black folk. THEY had a 400 year head start, bye.

i also only let black people or some poc get in front of me while driving. White wimmenz don’t even bother to try. The most entitled trash on the road

when i took the subway i would keep my metrocard in my pocket so i could swipe a black person waiting at the turnstyle for complimentary swipe. i'd never do such a thing for a white and found myself offended when a white asked me a swipe, i turned my head acted like he did not exist! he can use his privilege to hop the turnstyle and the city will gift him with a lifetime supply of metrocards

I only tip black baristas at Starbucks

I only wait for black people to cross when going through a parking lot. Whites always start stepping their foot out without even looking up they just expect you to stop even though they are supposed to wait for a break in the traffic.

I'm courteous to everyone but I only wait to hold doors for black people anyone else has to be directly behind me or they get nada. I never hold doors for elderly whites and never will, they are the same people who made our grandparents feel like 2nd class citizens in their own country. Shit is not sweet just because they're old and feeble now.

I hold the elevator for black people, close on white.

I look for black people to make purchases with.

I write glowing Yelp reviews about them and how my experience was fabulous!

If I see a young black child that is beautiful, kind, smart, has good manners or polite I compliment them and their parents.

If I see a beautiful black couple I tell them. WP I pay no mind.

I lock my doors loudly when white men go by, and look exasperated.

This reminds me of something my son did recently. I dropped him off at the barbershop. When i came back to see how he was doing, there was a yt woman cutting his hair.

All i could do was give him a look. He knows good n well we dont do that here.

Edit: Before anyone asks, this is a blk barbershop. the yt lady was clearly an affirmative action hire. I'd never seen her before.