Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

In Chimpbabwe, 'you win coronavirus or you win starvation'

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ation-69868090

“We are already ruined. What more harm can coronavirus do?" Irene Kampira asked as she sorted secondhand clothes at a bustling market in a poor suburb of Zimbabwe's capital, Harare.

Even as the country enters a “total lockdown” over the virus on Monday, social distancing is pushed aside in the struggle to obtain food, cash, cheap public transport, even clean water. The World Health Organization's recommended virus precautions seem far-fetched for many of Zimbabwe's 15 million people.

“It’s better to get coronavirus while looking for money than to sit at home and die from hunger,” Kampira said, to loud approval from other vendors.

Many Zimbabweans are already vulnerable from hunger or underlying health issues like HIV, which is present in 12% of the population. Last year a United Nations expert called the number of hungry people in Zimbabwe “shocking” for a country not in conflict. The World Food Program has said more than 7 million people, or half the country, needs aid. Harare, like most cities and towns across Zimbabwe, has an acute water shortage and residents at times go for months, even years, without a working tap. Many must crowd communal wells, fearing the close contact will speed the coronavirus' spread.

With inflation over 500% most industries have closed, leaving many people to become street vendors.

Zimbabwe has less than 20 ventilators to help people in severe respiratory distress, he said. He said the country needs hundreds to adequately deal with the virus. “We see a situation where Zimbabwe can become a graveyard if we are not careful,” said Itai Rusike, director of the Harare-based Community Working Group on Health.
    This is wonderful news.

Name:  CoronaWings.png
Views: 216
Size:  25.2 KB

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what life would have been like for these niggers if they still had the white man in control of their lives. I mean AIDS would still be just as bad but there would be infrastructure, food, water, and maybe even some oeder to the chaos. Nope it is still YT fault for not bringing it to the niggers to break year after year with non stop maintenance and exponential cash needed to maintain it.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's probably just a coincidence that removing white people from the equation has resulted in severe poverty and rampant nigger goodifications.

Correlation does not equal causation.

That being said, whenever I feel like having a good laugh, I read news reports about Haiti.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    PUUULLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEE someone tell me they have the lyrics to this song! This is the hardest I've laughed in a while. It sucks that the sound quality is so bad. Someone needs to do a remake of it. I tried to google the lyrics but no-one has the brass to publish anything but the first few verses proceeded and followed by the disclaimer about how RAYCISS it beez an sheeit.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to niggers building "paramits", flying through the air, and being "kangz an kweenz an' sheeeit"?

Niggers can't even feed "themselfs" these days [SMGDH...]!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even as the country enters a “total lockdown” over the virus on Monday, social distancing is pushed aside in the struggle to obtain food, cash, cheap public transport, even clean water.
    And muh dik. Don't forget muh dik because we have to make more stringy starving sprogs covered in flies so we can ask guilty YT for more gibs.

Between the corona, the locusts, and Lassa fever for the rat-eating Nigerians, maybe the world can finally be rid of niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep saying it. Niggers don't even notice the bat eater beer flu, compared to the usual flesh eating pestilence they typically breed like Ebola and Da AIDZ. Doesn't matter.
    are
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Between the corona, the locusts, and Lassa fever for the rat-eating Nigerians, maybe the world can finally be rid of niggers.
    When I wrote a letter to Santa Claus last year, I didn't think he would actually give me the greatest Christmas gift of all: A world without niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    When I wrote a letter to Santa Claus last year, I didn't think he would actually give me the greatest Christmas gift of all: A world without niggers.
    What a wonderful world it would be!