This morning I was outside getting some things out of my car when I saw a tow truck hooking up an illegally parked vehicle. I paid it no attention until with my back turned I hear a thick Nigeran accent shouting obscenities and demanding the driver lower the vehicle. I didn't even see where he came from. He was chasing the driver with a kitchen knife. At first I thought I would intervene and be a voice of reason but my senses returned quick and I thought oh yea this is a nigger. So I kept my distance because I was armed and I don't want to be a Zimmerman if he turned his attention to me. I called 911 without hesitation. It seemed difficult to just get the operator to send a unit. He said "I have a few units in the area". I was telling him "just send the fucking cops this guy is crazy. I'll give you details while they are on the way. " They were asking for a description of the guy and for some reason the tow truck... As the driver locked himself in the truck the nog turned and gave me the stink eye which scared the shit out of me. Not out of fear of him but out of fear what could have happened had he charged my way. Luckily he ignored me and just went on to trying to unhook his car. It was hilarious though as every time he lowered it from the outside the driver raised it from the inside.

I was still on the phone with the 911 operator when the cops showed up. I could no longer see him because the cruiser pulled between where I was and the tow truck. Once the cops showed up I let the operator know and hung up. I could hear and see the cops shouting several times "Hands on your head!" I was thinking holy shit this nog is about to get batwings in front of me. It wasn't very dramatic beyond that though. He resisted for a second and then they wrangled him, dragged him over to the cruiser, and in he went. He gave us a stare down as me and a few others were talking to cops about what we saw. I'm not worried for myself but I hope he doesn't vandalize my car. I've never seen this one before but my neighbor told me this is the 3rd encounter with police and second time involving violence. The cops told me they are only charging him with harassment... Really? That is more than harassment. I guess the driver didn't want to press charges.

The hardest part was saying "African American" instead of black to the operator. I knew not to say nigger. Ironically after getting out of jail the nigger will have to go to the impound yard to get his hooptie back. If it has the cash to do so.

Just another wonderful example of "diversity" from the muddaland. You could tell he wasn't born here by that accent.