Close

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    nigger vs tow truck.

    This morning I was outside getting some things out of my car when I saw a tow truck hooking up an illegally parked vehicle. I paid it no attention until with my back turned I hear a thick Nigeran accent shouting obscenities and demanding the driver lower the vehicle. I didn't even see where he came from. He was chasing the driver with a kitchen knife. At first I thought I would intervene and be a voice of reason but my senses returned quick and I thought oh yea this is a nigger. So I kept my distance because I was armed and I don't want to be a Zimmerman if he turned his attention to me. I called 911 without hesitation. It seemed difficult to just get the operator to send a unit. He said "I have a few units in the area". I was telling him "just send the fucking cops this guy is crazy. I'll give you details while they are on the way. " They were asking for a description of the guy and for some reason the tow truck... As the driver locked himself in the truck the nog turned and gave me the stink eye which scared the shit out of me. Not out of fear of him but out of fear what could have happened had he charged my way. Luckily he ignored me and just went on to trying to unhook his car. It was hilarious though as every time he lowered it from the outside the driver raised it from the inside.

    I was still on the phone with the 911 operator when the cops showed up. I could no longer see him because the cruiser pulled between where I was and the tow truck. Once the cops showed up I let the operator know and hung up. I could hear and see the cops shouting several times "Hands on your head!" I was thinking holy shit this nog is about to get batwings in front of me. It wasn't very dramatic beyond that though. He resisted for a second and then they wrangled him, dragged him over to the cruiser, and in he went. He gave us a stare down as me and a few others were talking to cops about what we saw. I'm not worried for myself but I hope he doesn't vandalize my car. I've never seen this one before but my neighbor told me this is the 3rd encounter with police and second time involving violence. The cops told me they are only charging him with harassment... Really? That is more than harassment. I guess the driver didn't want to press charges.

    The hardest part was saying "African American" instead of black to the operator. I knew not to say nigger. Ironically after getting out of jail the nigger will have to go to the impound yard to get his hooptie back. If it has the cash to do so.

    Just another wonderful example of "diversity" from the muddaland. You could tell he wasn't born here by that accent.

  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    CreepyAssNigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,365
    Instead of saying "African-American," you should have said "Person of Color/Gentleman of Color/Lady of Color." (But not "Colored Person" because that is wrong.)

    That's the new politically correct term for them.

    Most people will know that you are talking about niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

  3. #3
    Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    252,533
    You could have just done a Ned and called him a "Darkie:

    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This morning I was outside getting some things out of my car when I saw a tow truck hooking up an illegally parked vehicle. I paid it no attention until with my back turned I hear a thick Nigeran accent shouting obscenities and demanding the driver lower the vehicle. I didn't even see where he came from. He was chasing the driver with a kitchen knife. At first I thought I would intervene and be a voice of reason but my senses returned quick and I thought oh yea this is a nigger. So I kept my distance because I was armed and I don't want to be a Zimmerman if he turned his attention to me. I called 911 without hesitation. It seemed difficult to just get the operator to send a unit. He said "I have a few units in the area". I was telling him "just send the fucking cops this guy is crazy. I'll give you details while they are on the way. " They were asking for a description of the guy and for some reason the tow truck... As the driver locked himself in the truck the nog turned and gave me the stink eye which scared the shit out of me. Not out of fear of him but out of fear what could have happened had he charged my way. Luckily he ignored me and just went on to trying to unhook his car. It was hilarious though as every time he lowered it from the outside the driver raised it from the inside.

    I was still on the phone with the 911 operator when the cops showed up. I could no longer see him because the cruiser pulled between where I was and the tow truck. Once the cops showed up I let the operator know and hung up. I could hear and see the cops shouting several times "Hands on your head!" I was thinking holy shit this nog is about to get batwings in front of me. It wasn't very dramatic beyond that though. He resisted for a second and then they wrangled him, dragged him over to the cruiser, and in he went. He gave us a stare down as me and a few others were talking to cops about what we saw. I'm not worried for myself but I hope he doesn't vandalize my car. I've never seen this one before but my neighbor told me this is the 3rd encounter with police and second time involving violence. The cops told me they are only charging him with harassment... Really? That is more than harassment. I guess the driver didn't want to press charges.

    The hardest part was saying "African American" instead of black to the operator. I knew not to say nigger. Ironically after getting out of jail the nigger will have to go to the impound yard to get his hooptie back. If it has the cash to do so.

    Just another wonderful example of "diversity" from the muddaland. You could tell he wasn't born here by that accent.
    Too BAD he didn't get batwinged in front of you.

  5. #5
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    1,100
    My 68 y/o mother-in-law still calls niggers "Negroes". She's Canadian, so "African-American" is simply not in her lexicon.

    Back when my father-in-law was still living, we were going somewhere in his Range Rover and we passed by a group of coal-black darkies somewhere in Montreal. In his thick French-Canadian accent, he said, "I do believe you call those dookies 'niggers', no?"

    I lost it, man. Mrs. Peenud put her hand on my shoulder and told me not to get him started...

  6. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    My 68 y/o mother-in-law still calls niggers "Negroes". She's Canadian, so "African-American" is simply not in her lexicon.

    Back when my father-in-law was still living, we were going somewhere in his Range Rover and we passed by a group of coal-black darkies somewhere in Montreal. In his thick French-Canadian accent, he said, "I do believe you call those dookies 'niggers', no?"

    I lost it, man. Mrs. Peenud put her hand on my shoulder and told me not to get him started...
    LOL!! That's HYSTERICAL!!

  7. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    My 68 y/o mother-in-law still calls niggers "Negroes". She's Canadian, so "African-American" is simply not in her lexicon.

    Back when my father-in-law was still living, we were going somewhere in his Range Rover and we passed by a group of coal-black darkies somewhere in Montreal. In his thick French-Canadian accent, he said, "I do believe you call those dookies 'niggers', no?"

    I lost it, man. Mrs. Peenud put her hand on my shoulder and told me not to get him started...
    LOL!! That's HYSTERICAL!!

  8. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Sheboon DeLuxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,376
    Real life coontact stories are the best. Funny thread, all of it.

  9. #9
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    LOL!! That's HYSTERICAL!!
    His name was Jacques and he was one of the most interesting man I've ever met. He was also fearless! I have no doubt that he would call a nigger "a nigger" right to their muzzle.

    In '08, he took all 3 of his kids and their families to the Beijing Olympics. He was really into fencing, so one morning he, my bro'-in-law, and myself went to a fencing event. One of the fencers was from some Caribbean country (Bahamas?) and was dark as a charcoal briquette. For some reason, that provoked Jacques. He cupped his hands to his mouth and at the top of his lungs made monkey noises. As funny as that was, it was all the Asians around us laughing at what he was doing that was really funny!

    Anyone who has ever done business in Asia (I made 17 trips to various locales -- mostly ROK and Taiwan between 2005 - 18) knows how much you average Asian hates darkies.

  10. #10
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Real life coontact stories are the best. Funny thread, all of it.
    I absolutely agree! When the MSM reports on niggershines, they tend to downplay the TNB as much as they can. Many times, the Fake News outright lies about niggers. Those of us here are simply telling the truth about nigger events we've experienced for ourselves.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    My 68 y/o mother-in-law still calls niggers "Negroes". She's Canadian, so "African-American" is simply not in her lexicon.

    Back when my father-in-law was still living, we were going somewhere in his Range Rover and we passed by a group of coal-black darkies somewhere in Montreal. In his thick French-Canadian accent, he said, "I do believe you call those dookies 'niggers', no?"

    I lost it, man. Mrs. Peenud put her hand on my shoulder and told me not to get him started...
    Haitians, no doubt. My French-Canadian husband has never called them anything but "niggers" or "maudit negre." He hates them in both languages. French-Canadians (especially the cops ) have never been known for their love of diversity or political correctness.

  12. #12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Haitians, no doubt. My French-Canadian husband has never called them anything but "niggers" or "maudit negre." He hates them in both languages. French-Canadians (especially the cops ) have never been known for their love of diversity or political correctness.
    That's funny!

    Jacques' favorite generic term for any minority (i.e., everyone other than French-Canadians, lol) was "dookie". He needled me endlessly about my German heritage, and one year -- honest to God, sent me half a freeze-dried cabbage for my birthday (with a 1 oz. Maple Leaf wedged in for good measure).. I didn't get it at first, but Dad got it immediately: cabbage = sauerkraut = me.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    That's funny!

    Jacques' favorite generic term for any minority (i.e., everyone other than French-Canadians, lol) was "dookie". He needled me endlessly about my German heritage, and one year -- honest to God, sent me half a freeze-dried cabbage for my birthday (with a 1 oz. Maple Leaf wedged in for good measure).. I didn't get it at first, but Dad got it immediately: cabbage = sauerkraut = me.
    That must be his own invention. I've never heard that word used here.

  14. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Nog Orleans
    Posts
    1,108
    ^^^
    I haven't heard the word "dookie" since the fourth grade. It seems to be used in the mainly south (mainly by kids) to refer to a turd and sometimes as a term for niggers (dookie - darkie). I assumed his FIL was being redundant by using it about niggers since dookie = shit = niggers.

    MPH, your FIL sounded like a real hoot and someone I would have got a real kick out of meeting. Where the hell did he get a freeze dried cabbage and what in Sam Hill would you do with one?

  15. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    His name was Jacques and he was one of the most interesting man I've ever met. He was also fearless! I have no doubt that he would call a nigger "a nigger" right to their muzzle.

    In '08, he took all 3 of his kids and their families to the Beijing Olympics. He was really into fencing, so one morning he, my bro'-in-law, and myself went to a fencing event. One of the fencers was from some Caribbean country (Bahamas?) and was dark as a charcoal briquette. For some reason, that provoked Jacques. He cupped his hands to his mouth and at the top of his lungs made monkey noises. As funny as that was, it was all the Asians around us laughing at what he was doing that was really funny!

    Anyone who has ever done business in Asia (I made 17 trips to various locales -- mostly ROK and Taiwan between 2005 - 18) knows how much you average Asian hates darkies.
    I have a lot of South Korean friends that despise them. They call them"Kumdingis!!"

  16. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    783
    Use groid or nog
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  17. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    195
    My god I feel for you. I haven't lived within 2 miles of a nigger since around 2007 ( with a maybe half a mile but not more than 1 or 2 'weez be rich nigger famblies ' period in 2011 when we rented for a year )

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You could have just done a Ned and called him a "Darkie:

    "I didn't watch Roots...don't drink Gin & Juice...and don't have black kinky hair..."
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Anyone who has ever done business in Asia (I made 17 trips to various locales -- mostly ROK and Taiwan between 2005 - 18) knows how much you average Asian hates darkies.
    THIS! 100% factual, Asians HATE niggers. It's absolutely hilarious the things they will do to avoid even being near them. When I was in Hemiji, certain parts would get a little crowded. Asians are very polite, but they have little idea of social distancing and often you will find someone standing way too close. Except when it came to niggers, they always gave them wide berth, like the niggers had a 5 foot bubble around them.

    I once asked a friend why they hated them so much, his response was "Why not?". Just that simple.

  20. #20
    Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    252,533
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    THIS! 100% factual, Asians HATE niggers. It's absolutely hilarious the things they will do to avoid even being near them. When I was in Hemiji, certain parts would get a little crowded. Asians are very polite, but they have little idea of social distancing and often you will find someone standing way too close. Except when it came to niggers, they always gave them wide berth, like the niggers had a 5 foot bubble around them.

    I once asked a friend why they hated them so much, his response was "Why not?". Just that simple.

    Every rational sane human hates niggers.... it's universal
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •