Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember DC sniper? Some white lady just married this monkey.

https://vdare.com/posts/rich-white-l...rison-ceremony

Rich White Lady Marries DC Sniper in Prison Ceremony

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the murder monkey is confined to NU for life as I would be delighted to see it make this wacked out bitch good.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did the prison guards let the nigger give the coalburner the muh dik?

I'm asking because in more traditional marriages, the couple tend to, ah, consummate the marriage after the ceremony.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A downlow nigger's dream come true: a prison wedding to a white Turkish weightlifter.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    A downlow nigger's dream come true: a prison wedding to a white Turkish weightlifter.

These women who want to marry someone serving a life sentence are mentally ill. They're desperate for the attention they get and know they never have to actually deal with the criminal. If this nigger turned up on this crazy bitch's doorstep she'd shit a brick.

I don't know if there will be muh dik, but this conjugal visit thing - imagine the families of this nigger's victims being forced to contribute tax money for a private trailer so the nigger can get his freak on with his charming bride - is outrageous.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't know if there will be muh dik, but this conjugal visit thing - imagine the families of this nigger's victims being forced to contribute tax money for a private trailer so the nigger can get his freak on with his charming bride - is outrageous.
    This stupid burner wannabe is barking up the wrong tree if it's looking for some conjugal muhdikking. Unless she dresses up like a 17 year old boy, she's probably never going to get the Beltway Piper's interest. Maybe some blackface and a strap-on? On second thought, she does look like a man - being a bulldaggah and all but probably not young enough to suit his YMCA taste.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ I'm fairly sure a nigger would muh dik anything that will hold still long enough - male, female or a car's exhaust pipe (yeah I saw a video of one doing that).

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Good point D. Karma's a bitch though and this dreamburner will get hers. I'm sure this won't be the last we here of this ditzy dyke. She'll no doubt be in the news again real soon when some nigger makes her good in the most ironic of ways. Probably involving a stolen AR-15, a bag of drugs and an extreme case of rapey, shooty, stabby nigger mayhem. Her bleeding liberal heart will bleed out in a back alley somewhere and her trust fund will go to the lawyers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most honorable IseDaDiva: Here is the video you mention, of a sub-cockroach mega-turd sex-crazed nigger muh-dicking an innocent automobile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEMvJoEMGg

And I know that before too long, we will be hearing of a stinking nigger muh-dicking an ant-hill. I mean, Moochie Mu-koochie Ohomo did Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo's rear end, producing their two filthy sprogs.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Most honorable IseDaDiva: Here is the video you mention, of a sub-cockroach mega-turd sex-crazed nigger muh-dicking an innocent automobile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEMvJoEMGg

And I know that before too long, we will be hearing of a stinking nigger muh-dicking an ant-hill. I mean, Moochie Mu-koochie Ohomo did Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo's rear end, producing their two filthy sprogs.
    Yes, that's it. I don't know why I was shocked.