Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

India: Ass Lifters Beaten out of Mosque for violating Coronavirus Curfew

Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    DAAAYYYYUUUMMMMMM!!!

They don't play around with them sandniggers! The only way that could have gone better was if they blocked the doors, tear gassed the building then made them walk thru a gauntlet to get down the stairs.

Oh well, I'm sure they'll have more opportunities. Dunecoons don't learn fast or easy. A stubborn group, those ragheads...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was laughing so hard seeing this! There was another video, years ago, of sandniggers rallying and asking for more rights, then a squad of Hindu police with long canes just whipped the hell out of all of them. All cried in pain and left their dirty slippers as they ran. Can't find it these days

Hindus are supposed to be peaceful folks, but even they have had enough of Muslims. Same with Buddhists. I just can't understand why we Christians don't do a full scale crusade on their sorry lot as a favor to all humans.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish they would've recorded this in high def. And they shouldn't have stopped beating those mudslimes until they ran all the way back to pakistan where they belong.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Hindus are supposed to be peaceful folks, but even they have had enough of Muslims. Same with Buddhists. I just can't understand why we Christians don't do a full scale crusade on their sorry lot as a favor to all humans.
    Maybe we'll consider it once we get rid of COVID-19.

Bigger problems at the moment, unfortunately.

edit: Apparently mudslimes aren't the only ones guilty of being retards: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/so...ds/ar-BB11SBxU
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I was laughing so hard seeing this! There was another video, years ago, of sandniggers rallying and asking for more rights, then a squad of Hindu police with long canes just whipped the hell out of all of them. All cried in pain and left their dirty slippers as they ran. Can't find it these days

After over 1,000 years of tormenting and killing Hindus these @$$lifters are getting their KARMIC RETRIBUTION!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not just beating them but making them do calisthenics too.