Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

American Niggers are Moving Back to Africa

John is one of a number of African-Americans moving to the Motherland, some inspired by the recent “Year of Return” movement initiated by Ghana, 400 years after the first Africans were brought in chains to Jamestown, Va. Last year, Ghana gave citizenship to 126 people of African descent, many of them Americans.
    “I didn’t want my children to grow up in the United States,” she added. “It’s something different when you get pulled over by the police [in Tanzania], and you don’t have to worry about your life being taken. They’re able to be children here.”
    Good, Get out niggers. You wont be missed!

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/why-bl...ing-to-africa/
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a nigger project I wholeheartedly support!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where do I donate?

“I didn’t want my children to grow up in the United States,” she added. “It’s something different when you get pulled over by the police [in Tanzania], and you don’t have to worry about your life being taken. They’re able to be children here.”

These niggers are about to learn the lesson of a lifetime. No one on the planet is ruffer on niggers than other niggers especially Apefricans. They'll all be dead within a year. Probably robbed, raped, stabbed, or shot and in no particular order.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just tell the groids that they can have an unlimited supply of this:

and this:

if they get on this:

And go back to Africa. Problem solved.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s something different when you get pulled over by the police [in Tanzania], and you don’t have to worry about your life being taken.
    Oh yeah, i am certain Tanzania is a virtual paradise. I looked up a record on the human rights in Tanzania, it is very interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...ights_concerns

Forced labor, children thrown into prisons with adults, use of force and torture by police and military, trafficking. Not that i care, let the niggers have their paradise!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers won't move en masse. They got it too good here.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

You can speed the process by double if you only send the boats halfway. Just make sure all of there lips are properly inflated to 35 psi, then shove them out and point to the muddaland.

Be sure to remind them in the safety brief that their lips can be used as a flotation device so they don't rockfish.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Just tell the groids that they can have an unlimited supply of this:

and this:

if they get on this:

I think you forgot grape drank!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    . “It’s something different when you get pulled over by the police [in Tanzania], and you don’t have to worry about your life being taken.
    That nigger hasn't actually been there, has it? Bon voyage and good luck, niggers. No food skamps, welfare and Sec8 there. Maybe you can scrounge some fuel from a crashed oil tanker.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tanzaniahpMain_16x9_992.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	11025

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That nigger hasn't actually been there, has it? Bon voyage and good luck, niggers. No food skamps, welfare and Sec8 there. Maybe you can scrounge some fuel from a crashed oil tanker.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tanzaniahpMain_16x9_992.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	11025
    I think you might be mistaken.

Where they are moving to in Africa is a place called Wakanda. In Wakanda, they have clean water, all the fried chiggun and waddymelon a nig could eat, electricity, the internet, technology more advanced than the wheel, all the white wimminz they can muh dik, and a vaccine for COVID-19.

It truly is a paradise.

...unlike the USA, where niggers are oppressed at every opportunity and never given a chance to succeed.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Oh yeah, i am certain Tanzania is a virtual paradise. I looked up a record on the human rights in Tanzania, it is very interesting:

Forced labor, children thrown into prisons with adults, use of force and torture by police and military, trafficking. Not that i care, let the niggers have their paradise!
    There are no humans there, so of course there are no human rights.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Wait till the niggers find out they aren't getting a Trump stimulus check because they're on the Gibsmedats and don't pay income tax. No tax return NO check niggers.
    Ooooh, dat be raysussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of people say that we couldn't afford to send all niggars back to Africa and that would be an absolute ridiculous move in the long run I don't think we can afford not to even if we sent them all back in style at let's say $5,000 a head that would be what a few billion dollars spent on deporting them all back to Africa where they could use that money to live like kings and queens and shit as long as they agreed to strip their citizenship and never come back they're permanently banned from ever re-entering the United States of America or the country they came from that would be the greatest thing to ever happen we would save so much money on welfare we would have a following crime rate of which we haven't seen in a hundred years or so STD rates and are jail cells and prison cells and teen pregnancy and neighborhoods with all just improve there be no need for a heavy police force that we have and the IQ of this country would go up 50% it would be a great solution to everything at this point I can only dream but one day if we are still a saying country we might be able to work something out with the niggers and send them back and the niggers would be willing to go

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Dammit snake!

Here, I made you a list:

Quotation Marks
    Apostrophe
    Hyphen
    Brackets
    Parentheses
    En Dash
    Em Dash
    Ellipsis
    Comma
    Colon
    Semicolon
    Exclamation Mark/Exclamation Point
    Question Mark
    Full Stop/Period

Plants need electrolytes. Brawndo's got electrolytes!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    There are no humans there, so of course there are no human rights.
    bwahahaha!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

LOL, the cops there would blow their fugly heads off, and rape and rob the carcasses w/o a care because they are not from the cop's tribe.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong. I'm sure the cops would rape the niggers before and after they were murdered.

Note: In order to appear politically correct, I want to make it clear that I approve of these negro traditions and their culture, and that I think it is okay for niggers to do horrible and unspeakable things to other niggers, but not humans. I respect negroid culture for what it is, and I would never consider appropriating a colored person's culture. That is just wrong. To minimize the risk of humans appropriating nigger culture, I suggest a strict implementation of segregation between the two species.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You can speed the process by double if you only send the boats halfway. Just make sure all of there lips are properly inflated to 35 psi, then shove them out and point to the muddaland.

Be sure to remind them in the safety brief that their lips can be used as a flotation device so they don't rockfish.
    That might have worked in the past. But now nigger lovers would just pick them up and bring them back. You have to finish the job right the first time or spend twice as long doing it.