Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NYPD niggers droppin' like flies- coonrona virus be raycisss!

NYPD detective dies from coronavirus

Det. Cedric Dixon was a 23-year veteran of the department and worked in the 32nd precinct in Harlem, officials said.
    https://wcbsfm.radio.com/promotion/n...om-coronavirus

Dennis Dickson Worked To Clean NYPD Headquarters Of The Coronavirus — Then He Died From It

Dennis Dickson, who worked for 14 years as a janitor with the New York City Police Department, died Thursday from COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus. He was 62.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...janitor-dennis

Giacomina Barr-Brown, an administrative assistant in the Bronx 49th Precinct Roll Call Office, had worked for the NYPD for seven years. She died at her home Thursday night, the NYPD said in a statement to BuzzFeed News.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...navirus-victim
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    In 2 or 3 weeks from now it will be a total cluster fuck "horror movie" in NYC and New York State. Their libtard cuck governor refused to initiate a "Shelter at Home" order and the same with that oil drilling de Blasio. They said Go out and have fun, nothing to worry about. Now look how that worked out for them and the people of NY.

God I hate Libtard DemocRATS

Now some more corvid19 cases reported not to far from me in PA, only 50+ miles...... WTF!
    They're dropping like flies in New Orleans as well. Looks like there is going to be a lot fewer obese niggers in the future. Stay safe!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure it was the cholesterol and diabetes that killed that fat cop.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to change the culture in the NYPD.

Stop eating too many donuts, drinking excessive amounts of coffee, and stop hiring niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They're dropping like flies in New Orleans as well. Looks like there is going to be a lot fewer obese niggers in the future. Stay safe!!
    You got that right! We've got a hundred of the roughly 140 deaths in the state in Nig Orleans and Jefferson Parish. These are the next two parishes over from me. We've got only 2 here. I'm staying home and getting shit done around the house. Needed a reason anyway.

We used to play "spot the out of state plates" on the highway during road trips. Now, we play count the used rubber gloves and mask in the parking lot. The cool thing is, you can go to the store without seeing a single loose nigger in a parking lot begging for money or smokes. Things are eerily quiet and almost pleasant around here for a couple of weeks.

The weirdest shit happened last night. We were forced to go to Wallyworld for actual groceries. I got to the basket area, bleach wipes in hand, only to be headed off by the door greeter - gloved, masked and heading for the buggy pile. She saw me about to pull out a bleach wipe and said "Hold on, I gotcha."
    She then proceeded to spray down the cart with sanitizing spray, pull out a handful of fresh paper towels from a roll and wipe the buggy down and check it to make sure it rolled straight. Hold on to your hats, folks... It was a nigger.

Thing is, I was flummoxed. Part of me wanted to say no thanks but then I thought - This one knows it's place and is trying to act civilized. Not being one to ignore good behavior even from niggers, I accepted, rolled around the corner and used the bleach wipes anyway. I am a firm believer in rewarding good behavior and punishing bad. It works with all animals and us humans IMHO. If the worst dog on the planet can be trained then maybe, just maybe, niggers can still be trained at least on some level. It worked OK for a few years, anyway. ... Till fucking Lincoln came along.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Now some more corvid19 cases reported not to far from me in PA, only 50+ miles...... WTF!
    You may not be far from me.
    We just got our 1st case in rural western Pa.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by creepyassnigger View Post
    they need to change the culture in the nypd.

Stop eating too many donuts, drinking excessive amounts of coffee, and stop hiring niggers.
    exactly!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be awesome if there was a plague that only killed off the niggers if we left them alone in Africa maybe would still be that way and seems to of targeted them the most