Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Nigger Batwings Friend in Amberlamps in Charlotte-Mecklenburg North Carolina

While receiving treatment inside the ambulance, Whitted asked paramedics if a friend from the group, 32-year-old Prentice Bess, might be allowed to come in to assist him.

Bess was initially denied entry but returned a few moments later and shot Whitted “several times,” police said.
    https://www.crazyamerica.com/man-sho...nce-by-friend/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prentice-Bess.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	11011

This sort of crime has nigger written all over, even w/o the picture. Only a fucking nigger would do something stupid like that.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-28-2020 at 09:49 AM. Reason: add smileys
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update, the daid nigger was a tranny she-male

Trans woman (Tranny Buck) is brutally gunned down in front of police while receiving treatment in ambulance
    After being misidentified initially, Monika Diamond is mourned as the fourth slain transgender person of 2020.
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/03/...ent-ambulance/
    Like I said b4, definitely no loss
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    https://www.crazyamerica.com/man-sho...nce-by-friend/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prentice-Bess.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	11011

This sort of crime has nigger written all over, even w/o the picture. Only a fucking nigger would do something stupid like that.
    That thing looks RETARDED even by nigger standards!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I have a bead on this...

A down-low nigger buck didn't want the other down-low nigger bucks in its Muh Dik! groidal to know it was giving it up to a nigger buck tranny, so nigger logic was employed.

"Ah habs to killz dat muddergfugger befo' dat beeyotch tell duh udder niggaz about all dat Muh Dik!"

Either way, there's quite a bit of Human Win! here. A tranny nigger buck has been sent to that Beeeig Waddymelon Patch in duh Sky, and another down-low nigger buck is off to N.U. to spend the rest of its days having the tear-limits of its orifices tested.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

A down-low nigger buck didn't want the other down-low nigger bucks in its Muh Dik! groidal to know it was giving it up to a nigger buck tranny, so nigger logic was employed.

"Ah habs to killz dat muddergfugger befo' dat beeyotch tell duh udder niggaz about all dat Muh Dik!"

Either way, there's quite a bit of Human Win! here. A tranny nigger buck has been sent to that Beeeig Waddymelon Patch in duh Sky, and another down-low nigger buck is off to N.U. to spend the rest of its days having the tear-limits of its orifices tested.
    Thanks, Mr P-nut Hayed. I absolutely love a happy ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Ah habs to killz dat muddergfugger befo' dat beeyotch tell duh udder niggaz about all dat Muh Dik!"

NOW it makes sense!!!

You may have missed your calling. Did you ever think of getting a job writing for Cliffsnotes? Maybe an ebonics version to help the niggers with their homework. JK, I know niggers don't do homework.