Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger murderer returns 24 years later to kill victim's daughter, then drowns running from the cops

Paroled murderer kills victim’s daughter near same crime scene 24 years later

One of Arkansas’ most notorious murderers returned 24 years later to the scene of his crime this week, killed his victim’s daughter — and then drowned as he tried to flee cops, according to officials.
    Travis Santay Lewis was just 16 when he shot dead Sally Snowden McKay, 75, and her nephew, Lee Baker, 52, in Horseshoe Lake in 1996, getting sentenced to 28˝ years in prison after pleading guilty, according to the Memphis Commercial Appeal.

Lewis was paroled in 2018 — and on Wednesday returned to the neighborhood, where he killed McKay’s daughter, Martha McKay, in a house just a few down from his original murder, said officials, who did not discuss the killer’s motive.
    The suspect “jumped from an upstairs window and ran to a vehicle that he drove across the yard” before he “jumped from the car and ran and jumped into the lake,” Crittenden County Sheriff Mike Allen said.
    “He was observed going under the water and never came back up,” Allen said. It was confirmed to be Lewis after officials used sonar equipment to trace his body and pull it from the lake.
    https://archive.is/n9I7h#selection-1131.0-1135.186
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 03-28-2020 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Added image.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Victim
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kjhb.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	11009

I don't know why this one particularly fucks me off but it does.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of moron lib-tard judge let this double murderer out for ANY reason? At least the mega-turd son of Ohomo had the sense to self-goodify.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

I bet the usual stupid nigger whores and libturd enablers told the parole board, "heez a gud boi now, he wuz only a baybee when he done shot dose wyipipo with a gun whitey maid"
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need a reason not to parale that "teen" involded with the DC sniper murders? Here it is. They used the "he was juss a keed" defense to get him out. Exactly what they are doing for the other nigger. At least this one got its batwings. Even if it was decades late.