Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

South Africa locked down. No liquor or cigs for nigs

As usual, they're all scientific about it as proven by the country's Defence Minister, Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri:

"Coronavirus is the work of God punishing countries that imposed sanctions on us. They are now keeping indoors. Their economies are screaming just like they did to ours. Trump should know that he is not God," she said at a rally of the ruling Zanu-PF party on 14 March. The minister ignored the fact that the virus was first detected in China where it has killed more than 2,000
    Makes sense, if you're a nigger. I feel sorry for humans living there.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52047374

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers denied their malt liquor and menthol cigarettes....... Massive chimpout coming very soon
    Yeah, and when the serious chimpouts start, what is going to happen to YT living there? I shudder to think.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    South Africa is a lost cause. I was reading on the battle of Magersfontein last night, when whiteys were fighting each other for control of this rich land. Sadly, all their hard work isn't there for their children, and now given to the useless animals they once controlled. I shudder thinking this maybe our future. The big problem coddling blacks is now even illegals believe they are equals and even demand all sorts of shit. No argument from me on legal immigration. Anything lawless, illegal, niggers, those who behave like niggers, I abhor.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the day, "undocumented workers" were called "illegal immigrants" and were rounded up and sent back to their shithole nations of origin.

Now, we have sanctuary cities, where criminals are actually encourage to engage in illegal activities.

Speaking as a white man, who has benefited from his white privilege, I realize that I need to check myself on occasion and redneckognize my privilege, BUT... is it truly right for people to mess up their own nations and then come to MY nation and mess it up?
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mixed news out of Mudderland...
    Only 3% mortality rate.

Bat fairy overwhelmed with targets & needing reinforcements.
    Please send words of encouragement to our little winged friends.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mixed-res...121631972.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand how any human can actually live in that sort of society ruled over by niggers

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Back in the day, "undocumented workers" were called "illegal immigrants" and were rounded up and sent back to their shithole nations of origin.

Now, we have sanctuary cities, where criminals are actually encourage to engage in illegal activities.
    They used to be called "Illegal aliens" but with the dawning of mindless politically correct babble-speak, that became "offensive."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

Speaking as a white man, who has benefited from his white privilege, I realize that I need to check myself on occasion and redneckognize my privilege, BUT... is it truly right for people to mess up their own nations and then come to MY nation and mess it up?
    Don't apologize for being white, as we are God's Chosen Children and as such, we have a holy duty to protect and defend our Heritage from those who want to destroy it