Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Suburb chimps don't respect the quarantine, police no longer bothers

Hi everyone, the situation in France is so dire that the police won't even bother enforcing quarantine rules in lawless suburbs populated by various kinds of hostile mudslimes and sons of Obongo:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/484238-fran...covid-suburbs/

“Because French police understand that they don’t have much chance of enforcing the draconian measures on freedom of movement with which everyone in France is expected to comply on those citizens living in the poverty-stricken [poverty, my ass] banlieues that outly the larger French cities.

As the emergency services union Synergie-Officiers pointed out on Twitter: “It is illusory to think that certain individuals in ‘sensitive neighborhoods’ comply with good citizenship in the state of the current legislation.”

The accompanying video shows two police vainly trying to disperse a growing gang of youths as the threat level creeps higher.

Another clip, filmed in a neighborhood “lost to the Republic,” shows a young man merrily jumping on a moving police car with the occupants attempting to drive off.”

Now I don't mind people living in very tiny apartments breaking the national quarantine and getting outside a few minutes per day to take a breath of fresh air, but these lawless beasts only go outside to commit muh/al-dik, harass useless popo and the few humans who dare venture or are trapped in these nigboors, steal and murder. And the worst is that our police are so cucked beyond redemption that nothing can be truly done.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fault lies squarely with liberals and the EU for forcing those sub humans on once peaceful nations. Now there probably isn’t a single country in Europe that is not infected with the nigger and/or muslim plague. I have fond memories of everywhere in Europe I have ever been and to see the condition it is falling into is sad.

Western nations have a propensity for compassion but unfortunately also have a growing population of people who love Trojan horses. Aka “refugees”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The fault lies squarely with liberals and the EU for forcing those sub humans on once peaceful nations. Now there probably isn’t a single country in Europe that is not infected with the nigger and/or muslim plague. I have fond memories of everywhere in Europe I have ever been and to see the condition it is falling into is sad.

Western nations have a propensity for compassion but unfortunately also have a growing population of people who love Trojan horses. Aka “refugees”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This ^^.

Many are finally waking up but it's too late. Niggers and sand niggers are now entrenched in most European nations.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would the police waste their time on subhuman trash?

Let them die, then incinerate the corpses.

Niggers have no value, alive or dead. Melanin isn't even extracted from niggers, which decreases their value even more. One could even make the argument that niggers are without value, as in worthless.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as they are only infecting each other (rump-lifters and niggers), let them be.

Black libes = Fecal matter.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "neighborhood “lost to the Republic,” "

Oh...I'm keeping that one...Delicious!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The virus is showing a huge silver lining with the niggers. They simply refuse to take this seriously and are infecting each other left and right. There were a dozen deaths in my state yesterday and 9 of them were niggers, and I’m expecting the bat fairy to keep busy.
    They never worked a day in their life and think they’re free to just suck up all the corona relief funds that should be going to hard working humans that temporality can’t work because of the panic.
    With a little luck, many worthless lamprey fangs won’t be able to achieve their dream of stealing more taxpayer money.