Close

Don't Question The NewsBot
    Warden

Reparations Debate Resurfaces as America Gets a $2 Trillion Coronavirus Bailout

"[I]f the government can make $2 trillion appear so quickly, then surely it can do the same for descendants of slaves."
    The post Reparations Debate Resurfaces as America Gets a $2 Trillion Coronavirus Bailout appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    What did any living human do to African-Americans to justify them receiving reparations?

If anything, there are more humans that deserve reparations than niggers. I think that there should be some sort of requirement beyond simply existing to justify the theft of money from the wealthy.

Karl Marx couldn't even tie his own shoes, and he relied, in a parasitic manner, on Friedrich Engels to support him and Marx's family. Marxism is parasitism, and capitalism encourages self reliance.

Capitalism may not be perfect, but it sure as hell is better than what I've seen in most countries that are not capitalist. The USA is considered a first world nation, BTW (AKA By The Way (AKA means Also Known As)).
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    What about reparations for the descendants of slave owners who had their property taken by force by an invading military force? With accrued interest I figure the Yankees owe me millions of dollars. If the niggers who were never slaves get reparations, then former slave owners who never owned slaves get theirs, too.

You can't reason with niggers. Remember they're animals. We're already giving them lots of reparations in terms of AA, gibs, etc. and are they ever grateful? As a species, we'd be doing Star Trek traveling if there were no niggers present.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Besides, what would niggers do with all of their newfound riches?

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    No reparations for niggers who owe child support. Rayciss.
    The stimulus check won't be in the mail for Americans who owe child support

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...child-n1170596
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Well that will exclude 99.9% of the nigger bucks

Way to go Trump!
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy