Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings for Harlem Globetrotter that I couldn't have distinguished from any other bald nigger

It be off to the great waddymelon patch in the sky. When I was little and we set up teams for basketball during recess, I don't know if it was my captain, but someone said, "We're the Harlem Globetrotters!" Then someone said, "That means you're black!"

Harlem Globetrotters icon Fred “Curly” Neal has died at 77 years old.

The Globetrotters confirmed that he died in his home outside of Houston early Thursday. His cause of death has not been confirmed.

A star with the Globetrotters during their heyday, Neal played in more than 6,000 games with the team from 1963-85.

Neal was one of the most beloved Globetrotters
    His ball-handling displays, shooting touch and infectious smile were mainstays at Globetrotters games as they entertained fans around the world in basketball exhibitions.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/harlem-glob...191923277.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d51103d0-6f8f-11ea-bfbf-8c38f6d2557b.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	11002
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can a nigger really die if it doesn't have a soul and was never really alive in the first place?

I always presumed that their low IQ was directly related to how niggers are all just empty vessels.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.