Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Brotherhood of Skiers give each other coronavirus at nigger ski summit

A Black Organization Held One of America's Biggest Ski Conventions. This Year's Attendees Are Testing Positive for Coronavirus

Niggers are always looking for more White inventions and activities to emulate and culturally appropriate. Let's hope they make like Sonny Bono on this one.

Weeks after National Brotherhood of Skiers (NBS), America’s largest organization dedicated to supporting and developing winter athletes of color, hosted its popular national summit, black skiers and snowboarders are still reliving the weeklong convention, which according to the group’ website, is “the largest gathering of skiers and riders, more than any other ski convention in the United States.” Aside from the memories of camaraderie and revelry (and, in all likelihood, a few spades games) at an Idaho resort, many of this year’s older, more seasoned attendees brought home a more substantial parting gift:
    Coronavirus.
    the organization explained that many of the convention-goers have contracted the virus. According to the correspondence, the group’s safety director has been compiling a “list of all Summit attendees that have fallen ill” and sending the list to the individual club presidents. The list includes:
    ·A Detroit-based chapter where 40 of the 55 people who went to the Summit wound up sick, including three members who tested positive for coronavirus.
    ·A St. Louis chapter with nine Summit attendees, seven of whom were sick (but all recovered).
    ·A chapter from London where 32 members fell ill, one of which was hospitalized.
    ·An Atlanta chapter where six members experienced “flu-like symptoms” and 1 who was contracted pneumonia.
    ·16 members from the Chicago chapter who were sick.
    ·Four people from Oakland who returned home from the convention with symptoms.
    https://archive.is/l82Ph#selection-2453.74-2503.77
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Brotherhood of Skiers give each other coronavirus at nigger ski summit
    They probably all had a variety of other STD's from down low muh dik activity as well.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen dogs on skateboards, but never a nigger on skis. Maybe these niggers think they'll prove their Viking heritage.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I skied form the age of 7 till my late 50's and never saw a nigger on skies. Though I did see a few hanging out in the ski lodge at the bar trying to hit on the white wimminz.
    It was the same way with skateboarding when I was younger. There were never any niggers at the skateparks. If you did see a nigger at the skatepark, he was probably there to try to sell weed and all you had to do was call the cops. All the big skate mags like Thrasher all profiled human, non-nigger skaters. Tony Hawk was the king of the sport and his long bang haircut was the standard for skater hair. The soundtrack was mostly punk rock made by really pissed off white guys. I miss those days.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.